Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

UFA

Magmageddon

2.png

Male Orange Uni

Was originally a Red Kau.

Contact me via neomail if you can give him a good home :)

username: ashleagh

EDIT: Zapped Orange! Will keep Zapping until he's adopted ;)

Edit: I have fallen in love with him and decided to keep him :)

Looking for a strong Battledome pet, ty

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for advertising UFA/T pets. Please use the Dream Pets board to list pets you are looking for.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I managed to get an FFQ, so I'll be happy to create and paint a Buzz for anyone interested. I'm not interested in trading, so this is on a first come, first serve basis.

Also, since I'm on a lending chain this month, I would have to create, paint and then pound transfer him/her to a side account to transfer her/him. Just mentioning this in case anyone really, really wants the clothes.

Edemeziza the Ice Lupe is up for adoption.

The following are still up for adoption:

-Deledia the Desert Ogrin
-Hauora the Grey Peophin
-Norbolla the Faerie Quiggle
-Katoyn the Darigan Scorchio
Also, the offer for the custom Buzz is still open to whoever messages me first. (Either here or on Neopets is fine.)

Triamia UFA

2.pngstaragus_starry.gif

Species: Kau
Colour: Pink
Level: 1
Health: 25 / 25
Mood: happy
Hunger: bloated
Strength: very strong
Defence: heavy
Move: speedy
Intelligence: genius

Has a zapped Starry Staragus attached

Mr_Lancelot UFA

2.png

Species: Kyrii
Colour: Rainbow
Level: 3
Health: 7 / 7
Mood: happy
Hunger: fine
Strength: average
Defence: poor
Move: fast

Intelligence: average

0be4c3a3-0fb0-4a0d-8d0a-8e6425f48e3e_zpsJust zapped this little guy, would anyone like to adopt him? I will put him in the pound tommorow if no one says they would like him :)

Hey all - I'm putting a Jetsam up for adoption. I got her from the pound to get the two Jetsam avies, and I really do like her, but I need the space (I already have 3 other pets, two of which are my dream pets, so not letting them go, lol). I kind of want to let her go soon because there's a Kacheek I really want in the pound that will fulfill another avvie for me.

AmazingDaze the Jetsam's is up for adoption - She's still in my line-up of pets.

Edit: I already put a pet in the pound today, so I'll have AmazingDaze until tomorrow, at which point, you would have to find her in the pound.

Edit: AmazingDaze is now in the pound and will likely get adopted fast (Jetsams are pretty hard to find in there).

Edited by Lexa88