The Gems of Irria

Ruto

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tipien shrugged. "Apparently I was called to deal with--" Taylor gave him a strange look. "Pardon me, associate with something opposite. I guess it gives me a chance to see the other side of things." Tipien scratched his ear. "You can't hurt me anyway, kitty-kitty-bang-bang." He laughed to himself. Taylor came up to Tipien. "So, you guys are already friends, right? Are all the animals friends here?"

"Well, at least most of us are here... Where did that boy with the water stone go?" she asked the group of girls. "I imagine that, because you have nourishment, the boy will come soon," said the deer calmly. Sara was still a bit akward near the deer- she just thought it was odd for a deer to be talking, much less the other protectorate animals. "That's true...um...what's your name?" she asked the deer. "Pseian," replied the deer. "Oh, that's a nice name..." she said, letting the sentence trail off as she bent for more strawberries.

((BTW, if anyone was confused, Pseian is pronounced "sey - ahn"))

"Then hello Pseian." Sonaya picked up a lime and squirted the juice into her pinapple.

Tipien shook his head. "I'm afraid not, fire lady. Like I said, there are dangers here. Some animals become drawn to the power of darkness, and sadly that throws them to try to kill us all." He made a wimpering sound, then caught himself. "Ahem, however, it is not that often that something like that happens. But that is why we were all sent here to protect the newcomers--you creatures--until you can learn of the dangers here and protect yourself from them." Taylor said nothing and just nodded. Tipien continued, "I never did catch your name." "Oh, my name is Taylor." He rolled on his back. "I like that name. Okay, Taylor, why don't you show me what you can do with your powers?"

"I wasn't trying to hurt you Fish-Sticks. But I could if I was in the mood." Saria flew to Pseian. "Hello. Are you a new protectorate animal?" Serena looked at Tipien. Saria spoke up. "We should also train. Show me what you can also do."

Sonaya ate her lime pinapple. " If darkness is so bad, then why have a dark stone at all? Why not leave it out?"

Taylor was about to shoot some fire, but Tipien stopped her. "Woah woah woah! Not so close to the trees. Wildfires are extremely hard to stop here with the dense forests. Let's go over to the pond." Taylor agreed and went back to the small body of water." Tipien sat on the largest rock overlooking the pond. "Okay, let's begin." Taylor started by shooting several small flames in the air and arranged them into a circle, then spun them around and dropped them into the water. She then shot out powerful fire blasts in random directions, all leading into the water. This went on for several minutes. Tipien was impressed. "Bravo, Taylor, very nice techniques. Keep working on your smoke messages; you never know when you may need them."

"Good Idea." Trezz wandered underneath the shade of a particularly large tree. "Come on." "Ok..." "Your element is the Dark." "I know." "Good. What can you do?" "Make bubbles, move shadows and mold junk out of shadows." "..." "What?" "Nothing. Can I get a demonstration?" Sonaya made a bubble and whirled it around and around. "Asbestos!" Sonaya dropped the bubble. "Your too easily distracted. Try again."

Serena was flying. "I already know this trick. Show me something else." Serena stopped and twirlled her hands. A tornado was appearing. It was ripping trees out of the ground. "That is a neat trick. Stop, though. You could get someone mad." Saria was flying also. "Can you do something without clouds? Cloud tricks need clouds in the sky to be preformed. That won't always be on your side. Do something with normal wind." Serena landed. She pulled her arms back, concentrated on her energy, and threw her arms forward. A huge wind gust happened, but only lasted a few seconds. "You need to concentrate more. Try again, and try to make it last a minute."

Sara was surrounded in lush, thick rainforest. "I can't beleive I did all this!" exclaimed Sara to Pseian. "You knew to do it since you picked up the stone. Now you don't even have to close your eyes," said the deer with it's usual wiseness.

Eventually, Sonaya had blocked out Trezzes random outbursts. "Good! picking up zzhadowzz is eazzy if you can grab them. I want to zzee the zztarzz, make it dark out!" Trezzes demand caught Sonaya off gaurd. "Your in the middle of the plain with no zzhadowzz but the grazzzzezz, which are too zzmall. what do you do? Make it dark!" "... Ill try." SOnaya foucused as hard as she could, but nothing happened. "Try again tomorrow." Trezz yawned and went to sleep.

Guest �strophysicist

Garrick saw all kinds of amazing lifeforms in the ocean. From strange polyps to colorful coral reefs. Nothing ceases to amaze in the ocean.

((I have no idea what is happening. What is the purpose of this RP? Just to live in a new world?))

((TA, the main plot will come in very shortly. For right now, the characters are practicing their powers with the help of their animals. Maybe Garrick should find his. ;)))

"I'll see you later, Taylor. I have something to take care of." Taylor didn't know what he was talking about but excused him anyway. Tipien wandered away and crouched down in a pile of tall grass. He quietly snuck up on the sleeping Trezz, then pounced upon him. "Haha! That's for the prank you pulled on me yesterday!" Taylor smiled and shook her head. Playful little scamp. She gave her firepower a break for a while and skipped some stones across the water.

The wind was rushing through the forest. Saria was happy to see this. "You're doing very well. Let's take a break." Serena was glad to stop tearing trees out of the ground with her power. Saria's ears twitched. "It looks like I'm going to leave you for a little." Serena followed. Saria picked up a frozen bubble and dropped it on Trezz and Tipien. They both jumped up, frightened. "I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Saria giggled.

Guest �strophysicist

Garrick had found a swamp and he sat down to rest.

This world is truely beautiful

A small, crocodile-like animal came out of the water and rested beside him.

Garrick had water snake around him all the time for some reason. Like a pulse that doesn't stop untill you die.

"Ai!" Trezz jumped up and forced his back spikes as far out as possible. "Dont do that again." Trezz went back to sleep.

Pseian walked beside Sara as she made her way through the rainforest to a small rock mountain. Everything is so close together here! Mountains besdie rainforest, and ocean a mile away from them both. As Psein had advised earlier, she was going to the mountain to practice making a vine spring up from the ground. It was easy in the dirt, or in the sand, but Pseian had told her she may not always be near dirt or sand when she needed to use her powers. Sara didn't want to think about if she would ever need to use her powers...

Serena decided to practiced at the top of the tallest mountain, which would be hard because the air is thinnest there. She flew beside Sara. "Sorry about ripping up your trees, I didn't know that I could use my power that well!" Serena chuckled. Saria perched on Sara's head. "She likes any place that she can sit. Saria is a lazy cat." "I can hear you." "Oh, sorry. Sara, do you want a lift? It'll be a lot faster that way."

Sonaya yawned and took a nap. Just because she could, and she was aiting for Trezz to wake up. "Siesta time." she yawned.

"Oh, sure. I just need to get over to that small granite mountain over there," she pointed to th gray-ish mountain. She glanced over at Pseian who gave her a glance that plainly said It's fine, she can be trusted. She was hardly thinking that Serena couldn't be trusted, I mean, she did recieve a gem, after all.

Serena picked up Sara and Saria picked up Pseian. Serena picked up speed and started jetting towards the mountain. They finally reached it. "Here you go. I'm going to the snowy mountain up there. If you need me...well send a message." Serena took off.

Sonaya woke up and yawned. She saw two specks in the distance, she dismissed it as the buckie-bunnies and went back to sleep.

Serena was having some difficulty using her power on top of the mountain. "Concentrate. This air is very thin, and you need to manuever it. I have something for you. Tell me, what is usually considered to be of air that is a thing you use every day?"

"A fan." Two fans materialized out of nowhere. They were high-quality, looked extremely expensive, and were made of feathers. "What do I do with these?"

"You need to focus your energy on it, and then when you have enough energy, let it all out with a huge blow!" Serena tried to do what Saria said. Her hands glowed and then she waved the fan. A huge gust of wind tore across the mountain, stirring up snow devils.

*Snow devils are tornadoes made of snow*