The Gems of Irria

Ruto

"Im not letting any of you out of your bubbles until we come up with a plan. We'll get massacred by this thing is we just march in unprepaired." Sonaya was insistent. "You too Trezz." She strapped Trezz to the ground with a darker looking shadow "No-one is going anwhere. Unless you like the Idea of death by the Evil In which case, Speak up."

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor groaned at the thought of being encased in bubbles for who knows how long. More barriers, just what I need. I've never been free for as long as I've lived. "Who died to make you boss," Taylor muttered under her breath. Despite her resistence, she stayed put and waited for a plan to emerge.

"Wait- we're encased in bubbles of dark. Each of us has one of the six ancient elements, and each of the elements has another element that can cancel it out, so no one element could become all powerful- they'd always have a weakness. If we're being upheld by dark, then just get some light bubbles, and we'll be out of here. Aeronwen, can you make some light bubbles?" asked Sara quickly, recieving a wisened look of gratitude from Pseian, who was getting impatient with standing still.

"With the Exeption of Fire, which can be smothered by almost anything that has matter in it." Sonaya said lazily. "A plan firzzt." Trezz tore through the bubble he was in. "How come you didnt do that at first?" "I wazz Humoring you."

Sara stared as Trezz stepped out of the bubble. "I really need to stop overseeing the obvious..." she muttered as she kicked her own bubble away from herself. "Anybody got any ideas as to what we should do?"

Taylor held her arms out and burned the bubble away. Fire creates light too. She stepped out and crossed her arms. "First of all, we can stop making the shielding bubbles." Taylor cast a glaring look at Sonaya. "I suppose we should go find this lair and take care of business." Tipien sighed and went on ahead. Taylor followed behind.

Taylor didn't look at Sonaya but shoved her aside. "Shut up, you idiot. If you're so concerned about it, come up with a strategy yourself. No one is stopping you." She bowed her head slightly and walked at a faster pace. From now on I'm taking crud from no one. I'll do this myself. What's the point of a life if you're always miserable, anyway?

"Wait! I'm not doing this alone," said Sara, running after Taylor. "Shouldn't we stay together?" she asked the girl, gingerly, because she seemed to be near boiling point. "Sara, your orb must stay with you at all times. Yours too, Taylor. These orbs are more powerful than anything you've ever seen, thousands times that of your stones," said Pseian wisely, trotting along both of the girls, and glancing a wary eye at Tipien, not quite sure what he was going to say. Sara turned around and picked up her orb, glancing toward where she and Taylor were walking.

Sonaya bounced back and grinned. "What would be the point if nobody listened? Note that killing this guy was meant to be a collaboration, not a free-for-all slaughter fest. Then they'd have sent more of us." Trezz was rolling in a circle around everyone.

"Pseian, exactly how evil is this guy?" asked Sara to the deer. "Why don't I just say this, Earth-one: If he had all six of your orbs, our world would exist no more. Your old world would exist no more. No world would exist anymore, except for the one he would create," said the deer gravely. "What would the world he created do?" asked Sara. "Nothing good, I'm afraid..." muttered the deer.

"Look, I'm gonna go in there, fight the guy, and move on. And so what if I die? My life has been meaningless anyway. It would do everyone a lot of good." Taylor kept the orb in her pocket and trudged along. Tipien cleared his throat and interrupted Taylor's complaint fest. "This evil lady--dare I say lady, she's more of a heathen--is more powerful than any of you are taking credit for. How do you think she nearly enslaved Irria once before? She failed once because of a fault on her part, but she has learned from that mistake now. We have to be cautious once we enter her territory that she's now taken over."

"What has she enslaved?" asked Sara to Pseian. "The entire land. All of the animals, and even the land itself is under her power. That's why she wants your orbs. So she can rule Irria, and, eventually, much, much, more," said Pseian.

Taylor stopped and held up her hand. "Hold that thought, Pseian." She frantically looked around. "Someone's following us," she wispered. Tipien crept up to the trees where the sound of rustling leaves was. The noise continued, and Tipien jumped into the woods and wrestled with the figure. It didn't fight back, however. "Hey! Call your dog off!" Tipien ceased his fighting and stood back. "Oh dear, I'm dreadfully sorry, sir."

"Sir!?! Tipien, how do you know him?" asked an outraged Pseian. The deer balked back from the creature. "What's up?" asked Sara, startled at Pseian's outrage. "He cannot be trusted. I know that of him," said Pseian, trotting behind Sara, and glaring at the creature.

Serena looked at the creature. Saria half-growled half-purred. Saria flew to Tipien. "What's that about?"

"Calm your temper, Pseian. He's not who you think he is. Come closer and see what he has hanging out of his pocket." Tipien pulled out the water gem and set it on the ground. "He must be the one who got lost here." Garrick crawled forward and pulled back his stone. "I started wandering around on my own once I got here. I had put this stone in that circle, and then I heard something in the bushes. I ran over to see what it was, turns out, there was a lovely ocean back there, and a small, crocodile-like animal came up to me and said something about being my "protectorate animal". The next thing I know, I get hit with some blue laser, and I can move the water around without my stone. I decided to take it anyway, incase I might need it." Taylor chuckled to herself. He seems a little frightened.

"Your Ridiculous. We're off to see the Wizard. She wants to rip our heads off, but Taylor here" She motioned to Taylor "Is ok With the thought of a free-for-all slaughter fest."

• 2 weeks later...

Taylor spun towards Sonaya and ignited some flames from her hands. "Make a comment like that one more time and you'll lose your hair, if not more than that." Garrick stood up and pulled Taylor back, still looking at Sonaya. "No no, it's true. I'm just as confused as I'm sure you guys were when we came." He walked a few steps away. "Believe what you want to believe, however. I just know that you might need me for something."

EDIT (Jan. 19, 2007): Seriously not cool, guys. I know I've been gone a while, but someone should have posted at least once by then. If no one has posted by the end of the month, Jan. 31st, then I shall declare this roleplay closed.

• 3 weeks later...

"Well, now we have every stone." Serena said. Saria looked around. "Not quite. Where is the Stone of Light?"

((Yeah...where IS it?))

"I'm pretty sure that Welsh girl had it- Aeronwen. I wonder where she got off to?" wondered Sara meekly, still wary of Pseian's anger.

Taylor defused the flames and looked around. "Come to think of it, I haven't seen her lately. I bet she wandered off." Taylor kept moving, with Tipien lagging behind looking for Aeronwen. "Are you sure we shouldn't be looking for her?" Taylor ignored him. He looked disgustingly at her, then went off in search of Aeronwen.

Sara walked beside Taylor, Pseian behind them. "Is there other life o this planet?" asked Sara to Pseian. "Yes. You saw the other protectorate animals, and there are more animals like us, even though none of them can talk. There are also creatures here-" said Pseian, getting cut off by Sara. "Like the creatures on Earth?" she interrupted. "No, these creatures are what your nightmares are made of. In your world, they exist only in books and your imagination. But here they are the everyday horror." said Pseian

Garrick glanced at Tipien walking by, but thought nothing of it. He followed behind the group cautiosly, awaiting any danger that might appear. He held his jug of water firmly in place on his belt loop, ready for action. Before long, the group entered the woods. Typi, Garrick's crocodile, spoke up. "We are now entering her woods. I suggest that you all be very careful. We're starting to invade her territory, and she has minions all over the place."