The Gems of Irria

Ruto

"Minions? Like- like the Horrors, Pseian?" asked Sara nervously. "Yes. All of her minions are the Horrors, but there are many worse, many more terrifying that aren't hers," said Pseian.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garrick glanced at Typi. "So, how do you know so much about this evil person? And what's her name?" Typi looked down. "She...she's been here before. She's done many horrid things to us." He paused for a moment. "Her name....is Rylon." A new voice sprang up. "And she won't be dealing with you pests as long as I'm around." A goblin-like creature popped out of a tree, along with seven others. "Humans. That's the last thing Her Majesty needs. As for you traitors," he looked at the animals, "you may surrender and save yourselves, or die." The goblins attacked.

Sara ran as the goblins ambushed her group. "Pseian, help!" she shouted. "Use your powers!" the animal shouted back. Sara ran behind a tree and concentrated with all her might on making a vine that would stop the attack. When she looked up, she knew that she could make a vine pretty big. She closed her eyes for a brief second and a vine shot up into the air, as thick as an oak tree. The vine swayed, following what Sara was wanting it to do.

Serena jumped back a few steps. Saria flew high into the air. "Serena, use your new trick!" Serena slammed her hands on the ground. The earth shook a bit. All of a sudden, a huge indent was made in the ground the goblins were on. "Good thing that air is in the ground!

The goblins coudn't atack them any more. "Should we continue?" asked Sara, "Those might just be the beginning of the horrors...." "We must," answered Pseian gravely. Sara sat and thought for a moment. Her powers were harder control on the high mountain she had been on much earlier. "Wait- I've an idea! Our powers all have a base of power- mine must be the land. Serena, yours is the sky, I would bet anything. Aeronwen's is the sun. But what could the others be, I wonder?" mused Sara.

Taylor roasted the last goblin and kicked him out of the way. She blew the smoke around and replied to Sara. "Um, I guess mine is just fire." Garrick cut in. "And mine's water. It's not that hard to figure out. It looks like the stones' colors represent the powers we have." Taylor searched about her. "Hey, where's Tipien?"

"Well, I meant that. but there must be some main power source for the powers- like your's would be the oceans, Garrick, and yours may be the sun, too, Taylor. And Dark's may be...erm...I don't know- maybe the moon?" Sara explained. Her stomach began to rumble. She concentrated on a handful of berries, and bent down to pick them up, but tripped over her feet. She grumbled as she tried to pull herself up, but couldn't. She was caught in quicksand!

Taylor bent down, wondering why Sara couldn't get up, then she realized that she was stuck. Quickly, Taylor grabbed Sara's hands and pulled as hard as she could. "Help me out, someone!" Garrick ran over and pulled behind Taylor. Typi joined in. "I think we're making a little progress," Garrick grunted.

((Sorry, now I realize that my scenario is a bit cliche....))

"Wait, ya'll, give me a stick, or a rope! If you get too close, you'll get stuck too! And don't pull me quickly- the vibrations will make me go down," Sara was nearing hysterics again, but calmed down, and began to think. First off, she threw her jacket and berries onto the ground 10 feet away, because they would only sink her faster. Okay, so what did I read in a book about this? Hmmm- that's it! Really Bright Green! Relax, Breathe deep, Get on your back! She followed those directions and suddenly wasn't sinking anymore. But she was still a bit stuck. She helped in their efforts to rescue her as Pseian nudged a stick towards her.

((Probably. And it was a little out of the blue.))

Taylor tugged harder and finally pulled Sara out of the quicksand. She fell to the ground and panted. "That was a close one. How did you get caught? I didn't see any pits while traveling through here." Tipien came running back just then. "Bad news everyone: Aeronwen is missing. I cannot find her anywhere. Worse: Rylon is already starting to take over part of the land. We must move quickly, before we get caught in the approaching darkness."

Sara shook off her exhaustion and ran off with the others. "Are we going to stop anytime soon? I mean, I like doing this and everything, but i am getting tired. We may want to set up camp somewhere..." she said. "Erm, Sara, we might not want to stop just yet," said Pseian, "Like I said, those were only the beginning of the horrors. We cannot stop until we have found somewhere safe."

Tipien kept running along. "I can only pray that Aeronwen is okay. However, we can't run back to get her. We have to keep moving, or else become her puppets." Taylor glanced at Tipien. "What do you mean?" The dog continued, "That shadow power is able to transform the minds of others, and who ever controls the power, controls the minds as well. It...fell upon some of our friends before. They never came back."

"Never came back? As in, like, they died?" asked Sara quietly. "Yes. You are our last hopes for this planet, you being the stone-weilders. Every century six of your race are brought, and every time before this the stone-weilders have failed. Every time we would summon your kind, we would simply make the stones ourselves, but She destroyed that power of ours after you received your stones. We can never make any more stones. It's your duty to save us, or else we are doomed tor death, or, if She takes mercy on us we will be her slaves, for we can be useful to Her," Pseian spoke with an air of sadness, but Sara could understand where that came from.

Sigh Even though I love this RP, I have to agree. But, however, Morgan, why don't you open up the other spots to other users?