The Gems of Irria

Ruto

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Sara stood on the small mountain, she sat on the ground and concentrated on the thick green vines she had produced several times before. A rumbling beneath her feet told her that she had done it- the vines now wrapping around the wooden stick Sara had put at her feet. She walked down from the small mountain- it wasn't hard. She walked over to the beach. "Pseian, what should I do about nessecities of life?" she asked her protectorate animal. "Just as they do in your world, create them." said the deer mystically. "But how?" she asked, dumbfounded as to how to get clothes, or shoes. "You will find a way," siad the deer.

((Oh my sweet, cheesy goodness! Time flies when you're in school! :O Let's spice things up a bit now.))

Tipien ceased his laughter and looked toward the sky. He crouched down low on the ground, wimpering, although nothing was happening...yet. Taylor turned toward to somewhat frightened pup. "Hey, Tipien, are you okay?" The dogfish shook his head. "No...I feel something terrible coming this way...something that hasn't happened before...and I fear the worst." Taylor searched for what he could be looking at, but found nothing. "Um...I don't see anything...are you sure you know what's going on?" Tipien ignored her and started sniffing around. Get it together, Tipien. You were sent to protect that creature, not hide like a coward! Whatever may happen, it is your job to make sure she doesn't get hurt.

Guest �strophysicist

Garrick shot out of the river, he was ridding on a floating river which entangled him. It was very clear he has figured out the capabilities of his newfound abilities. Any amount of needed water was taken out of the air and water-rich plants.

"What's going on? A talking crocodile-thing said something was messed up." he said to anyone who would listen.

Sonaya had been woken up by Trezz. "Lizzten! Somthing evil izz coming our way! We need for you to practice now! Can you make it night? If you can, Then youll be able to do anything elzze with your powerzz." Sonaya focused her energy again, this time a tiny dull ball appeared in front of her. Not one of her hollow balls, but solid. "Itzz a zztart." Trezz looked pleased."What are you looking at? Keep going!" Sonaya mentally twisted at the ball until a small section of forest was dark. You couldnt tell anything from the outside, but the inside was black, the only light came from the fireflies and the stars.

"Sara! We must move! Now!" exclaimed Pseian. "But...erm...what?" asked a sleepy Sara, just woken from a deep sleep. "There is danger coming! Come, we must go," said the deer urgently. "What kind of danger?" asked Sara, the familiar beginnings of panic setting in. "Don't panic- just have ypur powers at the ready."

"Thatzz good enough. Now we must move. Take zzome fruit, I can hunt for myzzelf." Trezz headed to a thicker part of the forest. "Can you at least tell me what this great evil is?" "No."

Serena was playing with her fans, teleporting snowberries from their trees, into her backpack. Saria started to run around in a circle. "Something bad is about to happen! The mountain is semi-safe and you are assured a safe stay here. But the others are in danger!! We must get to them." "Should we just send a message? A cloud of snow?" "No, it's too predictable. You must get to Sara and Pseian. And then we can round everyone up for a plan."

"we will be zzafe here. virtually no light izz let in through the canopiezz." "What are we hiding from!" "I cant tell you." "..." "What?""Your lying about somthing." "gaah... Fine, We are hiding from zzomthing bigger than Irria. It could destroy uzz all in the blink of an eye, uproot every tree and flower in a matter of zzecondzz." "Has anyone ever seen it?" "No."

Taylor turned away from the nervous pup. She continued skipping stones across the water, with a record of 5. Another rock was ready to be tossed, when a loud explosion came from the gem shrine. Taylor dropped the rock and fell down. "Woah! What in the world was that?!" Tipien came bounding back to her. "She's back! She's back!" Taylor held the dog in front of her. "Who's back? What's going on?" Tipien managed to get down from Taylor's hands and looked toward the source of the noise. "Who's back?" Taylor asked again. Tipien turned around, having a fearful but serious face. "Follow me, and don't say a word. We need to be as quiet as possible."

"Forget it. We need to survive ourselves. Let's find a cave." Saria led Serena to the closest cave. It seemed to go on for forever. They found a ladder. Saria flew down. Serena was right behind her. "Where are we-" "Shh! We need to be as quiet as possible." They kept flying until they reached a room. The walls had prints of wind and air.

Tipien cautiously moved forward, looking around with every step he made. He made mental communication with Saria. "Saria! Where are you going? We need to get these creatures back to the shrine! The landlady is sure to be there, too! She can tell these ones what to do and where to go. Hiding in a cave won't keep you or your creature safe. Now, let's go!" Tipien turned back to Taylor and wispered. "We are going back to the shrine where you put your stones. There, I'm sure you'll receive directions on what to do." Taylor said nothing and just nodded. I wonder what's going on?

Saria responded. I'm looking for an orb! We need to get to the shrine quickly. We were more than a day away! Saria punched the floor and an orb appeared. "Serena! You've got to touch it!" "Why?" "Just do it!" Serena did as she was told. They were transpoted to the shrine. What are we doing here? Why does Saria sound soo urgent?

Tipien came to a halt and sighed. "Right, then. I'll be there in a minute, Saria." Taylor stopped behind Tipien with a look of question on her face. "Taylor," he wispered. "Start looking around for an orange ball. It's an orb that will transport us to the shrine." Taylor simply nodded and walked around. "And stay low," Tipien continued. "Who knows what might happen if she were to catch you out here." The same question buzzed in Taylor's head: Who is Tipien talking about? Nonetheless, Taylor searched in a few bushes and behind trees. She turned around and headed back to Tipien, then tripped over something. The orb! Tipien seemed to realize that she found it, and immediately ran over to her. "Everyone, touch the orb here and you will be sent back to the shrine. Quickly, now!" Tipien and Taylor both touched the ball and disappeared in the blink of an eye, leaving the orb still sitting on the ground.

"Look for an orb, It will help you get to where you want to go." "Ok..." SOnaya tripped and found herself looking at said orb. "I found it!" "Now pick it up." Sonaya touched it and she found herself at the stone pillars. "Now what..."

Owain had sensed the presence and had hurried Aeronwen on. She now was running. A deep shadow stood behind them, formed of many shapes.

It can't be one of Sonaya's shadows. It's too huge!

"Hurry! It's getting closer!" warned Owain, picking up Aeronwen and galloping away from the shadow. They neared the growing forest that pulsated life and saftey.

The Shadow roared and crackled as it gained momentum. As it sped faster on, Aeronwen chanced a glance backward. She saw the shadowy-creature glow red and black. Owain galloped faster. Aeronwen could sense the urgency present in his speed. The forest was only a hundred feet away. The shadow-being sensed the actions and wheeled around, trying to cut off them from the forest, but Owain saw the action, and veered right to the edge of the forest. The shadow moved to intervene, but Owain had jumped into the forest.

Sonaya yawned, Then she saw a Huge shadow coming from the forest. "That would be good to practice on." said Trezz. "See if you can bring it over here." Sonaya pulled on somthing that nobody else could see, and the shadow turned around and roared at her. "Hehe!" "Thizz izz your area." "Ok!" Sonaya rolled the shadow into a ball; It didnt seem to hurt her.

The figure that greeted them suddenly came into view. She was no longer happy, but a worried mood took over her. "I only see five of the creatures here," she spoke to herself. "But I can wait no longer." Taylor noticed the same creature floating above them again. The question in her mind was soon answered. "Please, listen to me well. The evil empress has made her comeback to this magical land, and she only has revenge in mind. Soon, all of this land will be swallowed in darkness. Fire will rain from the skies, landquakes will frequently occur, and who knows what else. I pray thee, seek shelter immediately." Before the lady disappeared, Taylor stopped her. "Hold on a minute. I'm still not sure why I thought of this, but what prophecy were you talking about when we were transported?" The creature merely shook her head. "It is too late now. The six elemental creatures were supposed to stop the great evil from coming. Now that she's here, there is nothing you can do. We are all doomed." She faded away in a state of sorrow.

"Ehehe! Your doomed, Im doomed, were all doomed! Maby not so much me as everyone else though."

"Thanks. That was REALLY encouraging!!!! And I think I can keep myself alive."

"I know, Im such an optimist. This great evil could be killed I bet. Nothing that I could do would hurt her, but i could probably defened all of you."

((REALLY sorry I haven't been on in a few days...My friend made some forums for my school and made me admin, so I have been really busy getting the forums organized with him. But it has really showed me what goes on behind the scenes at TDN))

Sara rushed with Pseian over to where the others were and glanced at the floating creature nervously. "Erm...this isn't good, is it?" she asked Taylor and Pseian.

Taylor shrugged and looked about her. "The creature sounded pretty serious about things, but it doesn't sound all bad. Someone will eventually find this guy and stop him from doing all this. I guess all we do is wait." Tipien oppossed this idea. "Taylor, you foolish animal. You and your group are the ones who are supposed to defeat her, not us. If it were up to us, she would have died many eons ago. All six of you have to go to her lair." Tipien looked behind him. "And judging by your number, I'd say that you're one member short. Where is the last?" Taylor rolled her eyes. "None of us know. I thought I remembered seeing him, although I don't know where he could have gone." She sighed. "Where is this lady's lair anyway?" Tipien looked toward the mountains. "Past the peaks, into the deep woods, there is a secret underground tunnel that leads to her domain. It is full of danger, though. It's best you practice your powers on the way there. It will be a long journey, so you will have plenty of time."