The Gems of Irria

Ruto

Taylor turned toward Sonaya and the ice platform. It looked like there was another person on that platform. A boy holding another stone. "Woah! What happened here?" She ran over and helped Sonaya and the boy up. "You...have one of those stones too?" Taylor examined the blue rock. "Incredible. You can come along with us. All of us found stones just like your's, only different colors. I assume they gave you powers too." She turned back to the circular spot. They were almost there. Taylor could now detect six pedestals around the circle.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey look at those pedestals...they're really pretty. There's a white one! Maybe the color of our stones have something to do with them."

"And there's a purple one!" Sonaya walked over to the purple pedestle and put her stone on it. Her cloak came undone and floated to the ground as the pedestle glowed purple.

"And a green one- wait! These stones seem powerful, right? So if we all just drop them, what if something happens when they are on the pedestals? We might need the powers they give us." Sara said, thinking of her power to make thick vines spring from the ground.

Taylor found a red pedestal and set her stone in it. Just like Sonaya's purple pedestal, her's started glowing too. "Wow. I guess something will happen if all of the stones have been put in their proper places." She turned to Sara. "I don't think anything will attack us here. I haven't seen a soul out here besides us. Even if something came, we could grab these and then attack them. No worries." Out of curiousity, Taylor tried to shoot flames again. As she guessed, it didn't work. That seems to be a downfall to these things. They don't work if you're not holding them. That could be a problem if someone else found this.

"... Im not sure, But if we dont try, We'll never know what happens. And if somthing bad happens, we can just pick our stones up gain."

"Well, I guess that just dropping them for a moment wouldn't hurt..." said Sara, thinking the exact opposite. She put her stone on the pedestal, and cringed slightly as it began to vibrate and glow green.

((xD i like that))

Serena placed her stone in the pedestal. It glowed bright white and she touched the pedestal, making it flost. "Stop with this floaty thing!"

((*ahem* Ratiki, maybe you should refresh yourself at the roleplaying rules page. ;)))

"Everything will be fine. As far as I'm concerned, nothing can hurt us here." Taylor walked around the circle of pedestals. "And it seems like just the yellow and blue ones need to be put in now. Where did that one boy go?" For some reason, Taylor's thoughts immediately switched back to Carly. Oh my gosh, Carly! What is she doing? What does she think happened to me? I hope she's not too upset about this...

Sara looked at the four glowing pedestals. " I don't know where he went. I wonder what will happen when they are all glowing," she said apprehensively.

"I bet that there will be some kind of mega-deadly challenge." Sonaya got bored and whistled into an acorn cap. Keeeeeeeee . The whistle was sharp and high pitched.

((if you mean me...my character is a SHE))

"Hello? Floating is getting annoying...Is anyone else having a side effect?"

((Hey, I don't want to be backseat-moding, but PLEASE read the roleplaying rules.

By the way, Keiko, not you, I meant TA's character. ;)))

Taylor rolled her eyes. How worried can this girl get? "Nothing bad is going to happen," Taylor assured Sara. "Even if something were to happen, I'm sure we could handle it. This place doesn't seem like much of a threat to me...so please calm down." Taylor looked up toward Serena. "Let go of your stone. I bet you'll come down then." She snickered a little. "I myself wouldn't be too eager to fly around like that. I suppose you found an air stone or something?"

"... I wouldnt complain if I got to fly. The closest Ive ever gotten was a trip across the country in an airplane." Sonaya was looking for more acorn caps.

Serena let go of the stone and fell with the pedestal. The pedestal fell on the exact place that it started off. Serena fellon her back. "And I bet you got the fire stone. We went through this already. I just need to learn how to control the stone."

"It must be difficult controling an element that refuses to listen." Sonaya was making a harmonica out of the different acorn caps she had collected.

"Every element is free, but air is the most free." Serena stood up and noticed something. "Guys, there lines connecting all the stones that have been put in the pedestals."

((....Okay, I guess TA's stone was put in too...))

Taylor stood back as the light in the middle grew brighter. She squinted and finally closed her eyes altogether, trying to avoid the blinding sensation. The light ceased, and Taylor turned back around. In the middle, where the star had been, floated a mysterious figure. Her first instinct was to grab the stone, but she didn't. Finally the figure spoke, "The six creatures have arrived. The prophecy fulfilled." All six stones floated in the air and joined in the middle. There was a moment of pause, then the stones fused together, creating a magnificent, larger gem. Six different colored beams of light came out of it and shot at the group. Taylor felt a burning within her for a moment, then it ceased. "You have brought back the six gems of this world. Irria thanks you." Taylor stopped the conversation. "Hold up, there. What did you say?"

Serena felt a chill inside of her. "Well, do we get our rocks back? I was bonding with mine...."