Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my its so hard to visualize it in a different direction, any tips?

Edit: Phew I finally beat AAA, I don't like this game at all, I don't think I will play it again until the next DD or GMC...

It surprises me that so many people don't like that game! It's funny how some people love one thing and hate another. I am DREADING what might be a Dubloon Disaster challenge. I swear, it better not be!! :(

:guiltysmiley: You know I still can't beat Destruct-o-Match? Oh well, I wonder if they'll have Volcano Run. I'm pretty good at it. Can't wait for DD to be over. One more double dare to go!!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!

Noooo, I am so bad at that game! LOL I don't even know how I beat DOM, it IS a hard game!

Yay freaky factory one of my favourite game... I beat AAA on my first try...

P.S my 900th post!!

The rules are pretty simple but its really up to practice to be able to concentrate of all the things (the thief, the colour blob and the trash level) at once...

Good luck to all!!

Another Abigail. Good job some cool games like Hasee Bounce, ICM, Dubloon Disaster and Imperial Exam are coming, otherwise this would be a streak of Abigails 'till the end.

I play Freaky Factory every day because I want the avatar. But I never get any better at it.:(

It will be a challenge for me to get 900 points. I usually don't get more than 800 on my best game of the day. But I'll keep trying for AAA on this one.

Is anybody that does the NC challenges having problems? Everytime it loads up the game is glitchy on the main page, I can't click start and its like ID_instructions, ID__START__GAME, but I can only view the instructions, which is just a blank page..

Weeeee, I did it.

I didn't realise that you could just click the Grundo, thought you had to drop a paintball on his head... o_O

faejl;hflajkfhajklaghjkaghagjklasbg

That was my reaction when I read that. You guys are my freaking life savers. I have beat AAA every day on the day the challenge was released until now. The Grundo kept stealing everything and I could only get to 660!!!

*runs off to try*

I finally beat it. After playing at least half a dozen games with scores above 800, but less than 900, I finally scored 1070.

Still no avatar, though.:(

I should do good on Ice Cream Machine and Imperial Exam. My high for ICM is 11k. I'm not sure about the others though, haven't played them, but Petpet plunge does sound familiar o-O

And I still haven't beaten today's challenge >__< Highest score is about 730.

Yeah thanks to the tips here I beat AAA on FF. I can't wait for ICM! My high score there is like 13,500 ish. SO CLOSE to that avatar! Dubloon Disaster is like a thorn in my side, I hate that game so much! >.<

Announcements