Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best score in Petpet Plunge before yesterday : 54 :P

My best score yesterday, after a few more practise : 272

I guess I would break it easily this evening thanks the TDN's guide. Your guides are truly amazing. First off, I didn't know that the whirlpool take you to a bonus level, I was afraid by these :P The AAA's score seems ok to obtain after reading the guide.

I beat AAA in Petpet Plunge after many attempts, but all that was possible only thanks to TDN's guide^^. About the rest of the games I am bad at all of them. :*

Yay I finally beat AAA, at first I keep getting different results as what it should be but after a few times it worked.

Its always good to start early lol

i've actually been struggling with todays game, got up to about 504 but no faster, sually as long as i get that bonus level thing im alright but those moving obstacles really get in my way. i should be able to get it though.

I also beat AAA, at this game, thanks to the TDN guide. I had only played it once before, and did terrible that time, but it was easy to beat AAA today.

Thanks, TDN!:)

EDIT: 100th post! Yay! :D

Darn! I was hoping that Petpet Plunge would be the last Double Dare, but alas it looks like it will be the dreaded Dubloon Disaster. Maybe we will get lucky and Ice Cream Machine will be the next DD?

Anyway, thanks for the guide. It was super helpful! I got it on my first try! :)

Ahah 495 for my first try with the guide. And 667 for my second try. Easy AAA today thanks TDN =)

Finally a week where I wanted BOTH prizes!!!! It was pretty easy. My high score is around 800... and the best part is, is that if you're having troubles, you can go test over and over again in Zen mode.

I got over 600 with help from TDN guide for Petpet Plunge and beat AAA. Though I do have one suggestion that the guide didn't have.

On the first bonus level, try and aim for the pink shell and the green fire bubble (kind of in between the two) in the lower left hand corner of the screen. I've noticed when I do that, I bounced around a lot more getting more points on the bonus level. It really helped reach the 550 AAA score. ^_^

Bleh I'm not really good at Dubloon Disaster. My best score is 510 points.

How can you get 2500 for the avatar? Wait for a 1000 points dubloon and be very lucky maybe? *go read the guide*

Not a hard game for me today, I was lucky to get a gold dubloon which is about 500 points so its faster for me to beat AAA...

Pah, I've gotten a bunch of dubloons worth 500.. I just really suck! One time I got a 500 one, a 10 one and then BAM! Another 500! What happened? Guess. -.-

I'm going back to try again. *sigh*

Yes, what a streak V, keep that up and you'll end up with Scoretacular (although you can still get the more valuable Ultimate Prize. Fail next Double Dare but still go with AAA)! :D

Dubloon Disaster is a cool game. I got 1,485 (was going for avatar, but failed due to rushing)!

And to those who did Lulu today (I did, awesome prize!), here are some instructions on how to access your prize after redeeming (it's glitched, so it doesn't show up in your inventory):

http://www.neopets.com/~unit637488

Announcements