Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like The Usul Suspects, and I was happy to challenge Abigail on this one.

I will likely also challenge Abigail tomorrow, as well. With all four Double Dares done, I don't really care about beating AAA at games I don't like.

Me Three! :) We could all go and celebrate at the Neopets Bar if there was one.

You'd find me there draining my sorrows. :P

^ Congratulations Mimi! And other winners for today. :) (We all win XD)

As for me, I had no trouble with beating AAA today and I've got myself an Uberrific tropy :D

Overall, I think I did better than I expected! XP

I at least got a Spifftastic trophy this year. I couldn't be bothered to do all of the games on their launch day.

Better than last year... I got no trophy last year.

I beat Usul Suspects on my second try yesterday, and today will be a piece of cake. Crisis Courier is like a daily game for me.

Uberrific trophy for me. I'm glad because I've reached new high scores and I think I did well is some hard games. Congratulations to everybody, and let's go celebrate :P

I have beaten AAA in all games, all double dares on the release day.

I shall be receiving the Ultimate trophy. *bows* RELIEF!

Yay me too!! :woot:

Today's game was easy :D

I beat AAA on my first try, but I couldn't beat AAA in every challenge so I will get the Uberrific trophy.^^

Oh noes, Daily Dares are over now for me :(

It was so much fun this year :D Glad to get the top trophy :) Should look shamazing on my lookie ;)

:* Unfortunately, no top prize for me. I might have been able to get it, but I still can't play Wheeler's Wild Ride for my computer, so I was unable to beat it on its launch day. I actually had to play it on one the college campus computers about a week later. It sucked. I am soooo glad it's over though. Crisis Courier was a breeze!!!! :graduated:

Congrats everyone! WE'RE DONE!!!! Time to celebrate!

Announcements