Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

Whoo! I beat all 4 double dares! But I didn't beat AAA in everything. So do I get anything else out of completing all the double dares, or just the satisfaction of knowing I did? (From what I can tell, beating all 4 double dares only makes a difference trophy-wise if you were going for the Ultimate Prize anyway)

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^ Just beat the last double dare....it was actually pretty easy. So the last three, Ice Cream factory (I honestly don't know how people manage to get like 20,000pts for this game), I'm not so good at that one. Crisis Courier...I likey!!!! And I don't think I've ever played The Usul Suspects....hmmm...I'll have to give it a try.

Okay so since I'm too lazy to start a new topic I'll just post this here.

I've found that I'm not getting NPs for the third sent score on Daily Dare games. Has this been happening to anyone else?

^ Yeah, I've been having the same problem for the whole month of every daily dare game.

There was a topic about this made a few weeks ago I think and I don't think its been fixed

@Daily Dare: Different time zones. ;)

Wow, such an easy game today. :P Got around 265 points, which was nice. It should have been at least 300 to make it a challenge.

Anyway, tomorrow - The Usul Suspects. Rubbish game, but there always is a black sheep between the white.

Got todays game beat on first try.

The Usul Suspects is one of the games I hate, but it's one of the games that I'm good at..

How do you all know what the next games are going to be?

In short, predictions are based upon prizes found. Information have been posted on Neoboards and on a petpage (GameVideos).

Phew I got it on my first try, I'm so nervous just now...

Ahhhhhh! My god! I accidentally pressed AAA's challenge for the Usul Suspects, since I'd never gone beyond 300 before, I was intending to do Abigail. When I realized I had to beat AAA if I wanted to continue, I decided, 'What the heck, I'll do it!'. So I just kept my finger on the space button, which kept me firing the gun continuously, then just picked a spot and tried to stick to it. I found I was hitting the hats quite often (which makes them crash), and if any ever got through, all I had to do was toss the milk bottles back. However, even with the extra life cheat, I was averaging 400 or so.

Then I decided to adopt the view i have for Meerca Chase, where I do not look at the score until I die. So I did. And on this last one, I was so busy not looking at the score, and trying to make sure the Baby Suspects didn't get me, and feeding the Suspects behind me, when I did die the last time, I had 501 points!

Soooo happy.

I have gotten a high score of 700+ before when I practise so I'm not so worried about today's challenge. Beat him on my third or fourth try can't remember XD

Announcements