Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

Today was easy, and tomorrow will be easy. I'm getting the top trophy :D

I'll be getting the top trophy too. =D

Some challenges in particular were hard, but this year's Daily Dare was overall enjoyable.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hnnnn...if I had not missed the start (our internet was down for a week, which just so coincided with the first few days of Daily Dare...darn it!), Id've gotten an Uberiffic trophy. As it stands, I'll be getting a Spiftastic trophy. Ah well, at least it is a trophy.

Anyway, I'm dead even on AAA to Abigail wins. Snerk. I'm horrible at most games. Well, this is the longest I've actually paid attention to my Neopets account.

I can't wait to see what's next.

I will get a Megasuperb trophy this year. Just because of one Freaky Factory which took me three days to eventually beat it. But I am still very proud of myself that I managed to get 30/30 AAA. Last year, I only beat 20/30 AAA. I wonder if there will be more Scoretacular than Megasuperb. LOL Seem like many people get the top trophy this year. Congrats!!! I did enjoy it this year, even got the Meerca Chase avvie from it. ;)

Are you kidding? Wearing Abi's face on your forehead will be the new style in no time!

>_>;;

Soo I suppose the difference between Scoretacular and Ultimate is completing the double dares? I'm gonna miss you, Daily Dare.. Actually...

Altador Cup, here we come, wooo!

Yeah, the prizes were quite good this year. :D

Altador Cup, next thing up! :D This is my favorite event.

:laughingsmiley: The trophies are great, not to mention free neocash. Though, my trophy isn't a pretty gold, they never did get my Wheelers Wild Ride working. *grumbles* Oh well, I still got a trophy, I guess that's pretty cool. I haven't been around for the AC, so I guess I should be getting excited for it though, right?

Give them 2 weeks... then you can start ranting :P.

Lol that's how long it took them last year.

I'm surprised they have our prizes already. TNT was well prepared :yes:

The NC was nice, but somehow I got 300 instead of 150.

Oh well, I can't complain :P

Announcements