Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

I failed at Freaky Factory XD

I'm not really confident about Dubloon Disaster, Hasee Bounce and especially The Usul Suspects.

Sort of unsure about Petpet Plunge as well.

But we'll see!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the games, I fear Hasee Bounce and Petpet Plunge the most since hasee bounce the score are sort of limited for me and Petpet Plunge is still a new game that I'm not familiar with. Good luck to everyone them!!

Imperial Exam? I hate that game a lot. It only has American spellings not British or Australian spellings.. I'll just have to keep trying at it.

I finished today's game, beating AAA in a breeze (*cough* third try XD)

Looking forward to ice cream machine only XP

@ Lion: I'm from NZ, I had no trouble at the words at all. They didn't have color or favorite in there, did they?

Well the final 6 games are known (Thanks to Gamevideos petpage)

Order is unknown.

Petpet Plunge, Imperial Exam

Dubloon Disastar, Hasee Bounce

The Usul Suspects and finally Ice Cream machine

Hmm.. there should be 7 more games, not just six. What's the remaining one?

Yeah, as Mimi said, what's #7?

@Stephanie: Yeah, I think favourite came up a few times. Colour didn't though. Ha, I was going to do those words that I just put there without the u but it looked weird.

Yay today's game is easy for me as well. Worried again for hasee bounce and petpet plunge..

Hmm.. there should be 7 more games, not just six. What's the remaining one?

I've heard it can be Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway, but don't quote me on that :P

Yeah another very easy dare. Of course they probably wanted to go easy on everyone before Dubloon, (I personally don't have a problem with the game but it is lengthy).

Hasee just seems odd to me as a choice given that they've already done the other Hasee Bounce. As for the seventh, it's undoubtedly going to be some special dungeon dash type game like last year.

Mimi: Glad to have possibly helped in some small way. I think it might have been useful to mention it on the guide. Something that seems straightforward to one person might not to another. In fact, it took me months of playing the game to even notice that there was a thief - I was fully focused on the blobs.

Imperial is one of my dailies, so I had no trouble in beating it, although I always seem to have horrible brain farts toward the end. And I really don't want Hasee Bounce. I love the game and I play it a lot, but after Super Hasee Bounce, I feel like I can never love Hasees again. And I'm really not looking forward to Dubloon Disaster, although it is probably going to be the double dare.

I'm going to play Imperial Exam in French XD.

It's much easier for me... and I've prepared a list of word I never remember how to spell during the game.

The 30th dare is unknown for now.

I played it in English, because Portuguese is Brazilian style and they spell terribly.

American English FTW. :D (Got 1,162 pts)

I've heard it can be Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway, but don't quote me on that :P

Hmm, I wouldn't mind that to be honest. That game DOES make me scream and kick though, I get so mad at it!

Petpet plunge.......I'll go straight to TDN's guide XD

So far my high score's around 495, but that'll probably change with a little effort.........:D

EDIT: 550 on the dot! Thanks for the guide!

Announcements