Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

These kinda games should be taken off the internet LOL just kidding. This game and I do not get along in the least! I should call up my mother, she'd be a pro haha

I got the Abigail token too! Did anyone get an AAA one? I figured it was a consolation prize because to beat AAA you also get the avatar. *shrug*

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also gotten the token when I beat AAA as well ( I just collected my prize, so I didn't post just now...)

These kinda games should be taken off the internet LOL just kidding. This game and I do not get along in the least! I should call up my mother, she'd be a pro haha

I got the Abigail token too! Did anyone get an AAA one? I figured it was a consolation prize because to beat AAA you also get the avatar. *shrug*

The AAA Key Quest Token was given out in the games master challenge last year ;).]\

Awe, I'll be at camp next week so I won't be able to get the trophy for beating aaa or abigail on the launch lay :(. Oh well, as Abigail would say, it's just a game! xD

Oh WOW, I lucked out completely.. I played three games and the third one I just kept getting bombs and multi-combos.. I beat AAA in three tries! :O I am still shocked about that one! I tested out my new Abagail token, it's SO cute in game play! Her head is all big.. LOL

10 MOAR DAZEEE! XD

Managed to beat AAA on my second try with a score of 4,354 ^_^ Yay!

Tips... play on Hard mode. Its not that much harder than Easy, and gives way more points!

Always do combos at the bottom of the screen over ones at the top; and also horizontal ones over vertical. This way there is more chance of setting off a chain reaction for bonus points :) Also, should be obvious but 4-piece combos are better than 3-piece ones and 5-piece combos are the best. Playing in Hard, a 5-piece combo gives you 70 points instantly and usually they set off some excellent chain reactions too if they're low enough down on the board.

If you're having trouble, take a screenshot of the current board (Prt Scrn on Windows keyboards) and pause the game. Paste the screenshot into a program like Paint - you've now got as long as you like to seach through and mark out good moves! You get three chances to pause the game, so this can only be done three times.

Will add more later if I think of anything xD

Oh so I can only pause 3 times? No wonder I cannot pause sometimes during the game and I thought it was just a glich in the game XD

I'm still smiling like an idiot, my high score was previously under 2,000 but I just beat AAA! Plus getting the avvy and the most adorable token in KQ, a happy day :). Love the necklaces!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Suteks Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I love you, Mr. Avatar!

Ack :\ on Zen mode when the board reshuffles you lose all your points gained. I'm in trouble with this one.

*w00t! I finally did it.. (on hard instead of zen). I would call it a miracle but I think talent and persistence would be more accurate* :)

Not an easy day indeed, still not too hard. Sutek for me is always nearly Abigail, but I decided to go for AAA. Alas, it worked. Scored 3,460 with lots of combos.

What I did:

1- Type 'pyramibread' to make it show next move.

2- Press and hold CTRL + ALT all the game and it will continue to show the moves you need to do.

3- When you're getting low on time, pause the game, type 'plzsutekcanihavemoretim' and continue the game, pressing the letter 'e' when it's unpaused or it will NOT work.

4- Quickly type in pyramibread again, and press CTRL + ALT to get the next moves as usual.

You should score around 3k-4k with this tip. ;)

I would not use the CTRL ALT tips. It doesn't seem so legit to me (and to many people on the boards as well)

Just a notice.

Sutek's Tomb was easy :P. I went to check on highscore of Angelxepha last night, and my all time highscore was over 9,000 pts. In my opinion, it's a fun game. I wish they upped the ratio for that one again... so I would play everyday.

Well, as Izzy said earlier, you can always load the game, take a screenie of it, pause it, and then try to spot different combos. If the screen has too little possibilities, restart until you have a better starting board.

You gain more time when you do chains of reactions, so that would be something to look for.

To me, cheating is using any kind of third-party means to obtain a high score deemed of unbalancing the natural course of the game, thus getting a point value that is easily obtainable of a trophy. Glitch abuse does also count.

In simpler terms, using any cheat programs or "auto-players", glitches abuse too IS CHEATING.

This is not any of the stated above, thus it's perfectly legal. People who says it's cheating just don't know how good players get really high legal scores.

We won't start a debate here.

Use Will's tips at your own risks (of getting warned, suspended or frozen, that's it). But I would not use it. Getting 200,000 pts takes hours and I know some people are able to do it without using a "cheat" that shows us all the next moves. It takes brain to see upcoming moves that will pay out the most. The "cheat" would not garantee to see the best next move possible.

Yeah I agree with Xepha, I think that CTRL ALT trick would fall under the category of "glitch abuse", but it's up to you if you want to risk trying it or not.

Wow 3000 points....the highest I've ever gotten was 1460. Oh well, I'm gonna try, since if I make it I get a new avatar too :D

I just stuck to Abi today.

At one point I got the TPOSG but I couldn't get him to the bottom in time XD

Highest score: around 1250-ish

I still haven't gotten my other half of my snowmuncher costume yet :(

FINALLY! I'm so happy that I beat it. Some tips from someone who really isn't good at Sutek's :)

1. DO NOT GIVE UP. If you keep on trying, eventually some good combos will come up.

2. Try and get as many combinations as possible so the time doesn't run down.

3. Again, DON'T GIVE UP! :)

I beat AAA on my first try today.:)

Since then, I've done terrible at every game of anything I've played. Guess I'm just having one of those days.

Is anyone else having trouble processing scores? after aaaages I finally got it, challenged AAA and it didn't work! My friend said she's been trying all day and it's not sending.. I just finished getting 4768, my biggest fluke score ever, and I'm afraid to send it, lol. :guiltysmiley:

Edit: okay it's working now. *faints*

Announcements