Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to panic about that game everyone. We have a guide for it =P. It would be a good idea to practice so you get the hang of it. (Small note, I was unable to finish 1-2 before trying in Firefox...)

And the score is unknown. It could be easier than 5,000 pts too.

I can't finish level 1-2 even in firefox... :sad01_anim: I always run out of time despite going as fast as I could...

I can't finish level 1-2 even in firefox... :sad01_anim: I always run out of time despite going as fast as I could...

I previously stucked there as well but I tried to play it in a low quality version and I beat the game!! Maybe you can try that as well :yes:

Pfft, that was THE easiest thing ever. You guys all you have to do is stay in one place and do 1 second wheelies until you reach 400!!! It took me like 3 minutes to beat AAA.

I previously stucked there as well but I tried to play it in a low quality version and I beat the game!! Maybe you can try that as well :yes:

Thank you very much!!!!! :woot: *adding more words prevent getting reported :P*

Yay thanks for the tip everyone!! I never thought I can beat AAA in this game but I actually got it and beat my high score too :D

Easiest game of the Daily Dare, managed 1,500 without even passing the first level.

Got Lulu too today, was worth it, since I love Wheeler's Bike. :P

Easiest game of the Daily Dare, managed 1,500 without even passing the first level.

Got Lulu too today, was worth it, since I love Wheeler's Bike. :P

Is the Wheeler's Bike wearable? *looks for a pet wearing it* :D

This was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I've never really had any interest in playing Wheeler's Wild Ride, but I got the 400 on my second try. My best piece of advice is to do your biggest tricks after multiplayers, which sort of sounds obvious, but it really worked for me!

This was really easy for me.

Here's a guide I posted a while back that you might have missed:

Okay here are the screen shots for WWR:

WWR1.jpg

Just be sure to stay on that ledge and keep on doing a wheelie. It should rack up the points quite a bit.

WWR2.jpg

When the time is nearly out, wipe yourself out by holding the --> button.

You should get a ton of points this way.

^Doing that got me a high score of 4,678. Before this level you can practically beat them all by holding the up button.

:S I think I'm going to have to report a bug. I can only see a faint blue edge on wheeler's ride, but there's a brown box that covers the rest of the game. I can see coconuts flying in the backround, and it won't allow me to press the quit game button. However it clearly counts down the seconds in the game....eh. So I guess I'm going to loose this challenge. Stupid bugs.

Is it just me, or was today's score ridiculously easy to beat? As long as you just do wheelies, you're practically guaranteed to beat AAA. :/

Perhaps other people haven't found out about that method? IDK. I'm just happy I beat him. XD

I really don't like Mynci Beach Volleyball but after hard I was able to beat AAA. ^_^

I beat AAA with 300 points, I wanted to continue but I was stucked there <_<

I'll say it again- Wheeler's Wild Ride=funniest game on Neopets.

I'm disappointed the the Tooth Faerie toy just sits next to you, it'd be cool if it zoomed around the pet like Gorix's spaceship used to. Also the Hot Dog Hero prize is probably to strangest in Daily Dare!

Announcements