Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh! That was SOO easy! I had never even played Spacerocked! before, and I didn't have to use the Grundo boost or anything! Wow! I almost hated to keep my pattern of challenging Abigail.

Yaaaay I love Grundo boost.

BTW, what happens if you beat all 4 double dares but you're not gunning for the Ultimate Prize? I assume you don't get the Scoretastic, but do you not get anything? (I guess you get the satisfaction having earned 4 extra prizes?)

Once again I cannot do the AAA challenge because the game won't load. It will, however, load for the NC daily dare o__O I don't know, my computer is funky like that.

Once again I cannot do the AAA challenge because the game won't load. It will, however, load for the NC daily dare o__O I don't know, my computer is funky like that.

Have you tried other browsers? I usually can get games to load in IE if nothing else but I also use Firefox and Opera. Or is your computer just really old? :(

Melody, it only means that you can do better next year :)

I suggest you to read some of our guides and to read on this board to see tips strategy different members of our community can offer to you :). I'm sure you can beat AAA a couple more times with practice.

It's just my dial-up -_- my computer is only just a couple of years old. Internets just really slow. I finally got to do today's challenge though :D But Mutant Graveyard's still messed up because I had it loading one day, got to about 2% ( slow >.< ) and I had to go so I closed it, but now it only loads to 2% and won't go any farther.

Next time I go to my grandpa's though I'm going to do it there. ^__^

I'm still 11 for 11 on AAA and the double dares.. *crosses fingers* I am just waiting for some crap like Dubloon Disaster to come out and then that's it, I'll be out of the big time race! Also why is DD coming out an hour late now, ever since Daylight Savings? All of the other games are working fine.. :( I only pout because 1AM NST is 3AM for me. I get tired!

On today's game,Carnival of Terror, I beat AAA only after I read the guide, before my high score was 247 . ^_^So thank you TDN once again.

Yay I beat AAA on my third try and I also broke my high score!! Even though my accuracy is not as good but I got a few time power-ups. Thanks for the guides in TDN and in neoboard!!

Wow, I thought that was extremely easy after reading the TDN guide, but before, my highscore was below 300 ^_^ Typing "pie crust" really helps =P

671 points, one try. The prize looks ridiculously funny xD

I suggest shooting the head, then reshooting where the head would be for a two-hit Chia-explosion ;3 Then shoot everything that comes from the sky.

Well, it wasn't easy for me. I had to practice a bit to bring my highscore from 300's to 400's. So anyway, I finally got a score of 454 and that was enough for AAA. :)

I played in low resolution, big game size... just to help me shooting. I don't know if that can help other people here, but just saying it.

I just went to abi, I dint want the hat thingy, I wanted the pencil cuz I belive they are going to open it one day.

My father had an acute stroke and so (as a nurse) I have to take care of him personally. I wasn't able to play Spacerocked and the double dare wingoball which are very easy games.. oh well there goes a good trophy.. *waves*

Anyways, good luck to everyone! :D

Gr. >.< Everytime a pie gets thrown at my screen, my computer will freeze up some and I can't move the aim thingy so I keep getting hit. That's probably the only reason I haven't beaten it yet.

At least you've got your priorities straight BlackJaguar, heh :yes:

Try low resolution CasiCane..?

The first turn after turning sound and music off I got 456. But I thought this one was pretty hard, it's kinda luck based.. but I really wanted that hat :wub_anim:

To be honest I had a lot of trouble with this game when it was in that challenge thing last year, but since then i've got a better laptop and i think that makes a lot of difference. Before i struggled to get past 250, but i found beating AAA a breeze today.

Announcements