Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two gifts *shoves in your face*.

Okay, that was a little rude, CC.

Ashkldfaj, so frustrating! The guide is helping a lot, but one of their 'optimal points' doesn't like me... gr. Oh well, I'll get it eventually!

Yes finally! Wingoball is one of my favorite games and I play it everyday, so I got the double dare on my first try. It's basically just about practicing the best timing and place to throw the ball. Just make sure to get the ball in the first throw and you'll get up to 900 in no time! :)

Wingoball used to be a daily of mine, so the challenge wasn't too bad. A little out of practice, but but beat AAA with about 930 points ^_^

Lol thanks, but I already decided to go and looked at it :D Took me awhile to get 900 thought. I lost with 891 at one point >.< Now...I just need to do yesterdays challenge! Game won't load though -_- I'll get to it eventually though.

TDN's guide got me 1101 points, compared to my earlier score of 864. Amazing! :D

And people are even recommending it on the boards!

Yay! I was a bit tired last night and I thought it was impossible to beat AAA

But now I'm refreshed after school and bet him on my first try ^_^

I didn't even expect today was a double dare until looking at this board XD

Ohhh, TDN was notably recommended? Woot!

Beginner's luck, this is what it was for me^^ on my first try I beat AAA with 6,844.I didn't think I could beat AAA when I saw the game for today's challenge ^_^

wow I never thought that I can beat AAA when I first saw the score because the my high score before this is only 1000+ but I actually scored 5905 as I beat the first round :woot:

omg I'm so happy now woot!!

Yeah today's challenge was a piece of cake! I got it in 2 minutes, however long one try takes. XP I quit to send in my score and thought, "DUH, I could have kept going!" but oh well. Yesterday's DD was easy, too! I love Wingoball!

I'm not going to try before going to class... because I don't want to rush and be almost late... do not have much time this morning. But I'm sure I'll get it easy later today :)

Announcements