Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

not enjoying todays challange at all, this is not 1 of my regulars.

Trust me to come unstuck at a game everyone else finds easy.

Any tips apart from keep trying? 750 is my best so far

966.png

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few tips:

a) Dont take the pink rats, they make you slower.

b) Take the pink popcorn beacuse it will make you really fast.

c) Take the pink apple, it will make your lantern to shine even more light.

d) Try not to get near your enemy at any cost.

e) Break some tombstones by going over them, you can only break the old plain ones. If you them then you will have a new path. Very good while cornered by an enemy.

g) Try to break some tombstones over your enemy, you will kill them in that way.

h) Beware the mummified negg like thing, it is an enemy.

Good luck in finding the stuff.

Yay Mutant Graveyard of Doom II which is one of my favourite game now, I find it really fun to ambush behind the tombstone and knock down the enermy XD. I finished this in one try.

Here's my tips: Try not to go too fast if you are not very familar with the map, go one step at a time because you can't see where the enermies are sometimes.

Edit: I thought I can't send my score just now because the can't send in offline mode thingy is back again but I went back to the main page and everything's fine even thought I got that message..

I have a few tips:

a ) Dont take the pink rats, they make you slower.

b ) Take the pink popcorn beacuse it will make you really fast.

c ) Take the pink apple, it will make your lantern to shine more.

d ) Try not to get near your enemy at any cost.

e ) Break some tombstones by going over them, you can only break the old plain ones. If you them then you will have a new path. Very good while cornered by an enemy.

g ) Try to break some tombstones over your enemy, you will kill them in that way.

h ) Beware the mummified negg like thing, it is an enemy.

Good luck in finding the stuff.

PS: sorry, I didnt couldnt edit that post cuz I only got a white and empty menu when I clicked the EDIT button.

I too got the offline message but I still got the prize, so check if it worked before trying a bunch more times. No i dea if I got my NPs or not. It says that my score saved because it was the highest for March.

woweeeeeee so glad i do NOT have to do that again.

Thanks for your tips I'd add

i) have lots of patience and

j) dont beat yourself up everytime you dont get it lol

thanks for all your tips in the end i was on 840 with a mummy negg and thought

"that will give me the last 10 points i need" even though it would kill me and end the game

966.png

Question/comment for TDN - Maybe add double dare to counter?

It wont have killed you, you see there are two kinds of neggs there, a scary negg with twigs for eyes, and anither negg that if you look carefully on, you will see that it is winking. Hapy to have helped anyway.

it was the mummified negg that reduces your candle light, and being as i was on my last little peep of it,

it snuffed me out :) im just glad to be done with it

966.png

k) Read TDN guide... I wrote it.

I haven't beaten AAA so far, but I'm sure I can do it with my eyes closed again. My highscore (from when I wrote the guide) is 1,370pts.

I think Lulu is glitchy today >.> Played and beaten but haven't got my prize. I can wait, nevermind.

mutant graveyard is fun, but i couldn't beat aaa, i don't mind too much, bit too distracted at the moment to try any harder than abi.

I think Lulu is glitchy today >.> Played and beaten but haven't got my prize.

Same has happened to me, tried just after midnight NST and again just now 7am NST. Beat the score both times, but got the "Doh Offine message" and no score seems to have registered.

I won AAA on the second time I played MGD2, I would have played abi but I really wanted that green headdress.

Whew! That wasn't as bad as I feared. I'd never liked that game, so the highest score I'd ever gotten was 260. But I was able to get over 800 on the first try just by paying a little more attention. I got the scary "offline mode" message, but it counted it anyway.

Whew! That wasn't as bad as I feared. I'd never liked that game, so the highest score I'd ever gotten was 260. But I was able to get over 800 on the first try just by paying a little more attention. I got the scary "offline mode" message, but it counted it anyway.

i also got "D'oh you cant send score in offline line" message when i beat AAA but i got my neopints anyway. usually im not really good at that game but today it took my one try ^_^

My highscore before today was about 150, so I was about to just challenge Abigail and get it over with. But I thought I might as well go for AAA, and ended up beating him my first try ^_^ Didn't realize that game was so simple once you got the hang of knocking over tombstones and such.

Offline mode won't affect your score ;3 It should still send, you should still get your neopoints.

The second Double Dare is here and it is Wingoball ^_^ This is my first Double Dare I win, Wingoball was one of my daily.^^

Good luck to everyone.

Twenty-Three is sooo hard for me. Very thankful for the TDN guide on that one lol. The only other one I can NEVER EVER get is the very last one. I've only done it once or twice, and it was a fluke too!

Good luck to everyone today!

I don't know why but it seems to me that wingoball is almost always in the DD or the game master challenge but its good since its not too hard for us...

Its really funny just now because I don't know that today's one is a double dare and I was going to challenge AAA :P but not bad since its not a tough game at all. Thanks for the guide!!

Announcements