Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

There was absolutely no way I was going to get 1700 on Pterattack, so I had to settle for Abigail. Goodbye, Ultimate trophy...

:crying:

You sacrificed THE BEST trophy for such an easy game? Wow, if you managed SHB, you could've easily beaten Pterattack. All you had to do is go on the Neoboards and look at the tips there.

Shame. Oh well. :(

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Easy" is a relative word. I actually thought SHB wasn't all that bad, because there was an element of luck there. As long as you got enough doughnutfruit per level, there was no problem. It's different with Pterattack; that's all skill, which isn't helped by the fact that I really suck at shooter-type games. (And I did look at the boards and the guide on TDN, but they didn't help all that much.)

C'est la vie, though. I knew there'd eventually be a game I couldn't beat. I just thought it would be something like Meepit Juice Break, or Dubloon Disaster...

(And thanks, livvy. It's nice knowing I'm not alone, haha. :) )

I think today was harder than Super Hasee Bounce. Took me about 30min before I had a score above AAA. (One of my attempt score was 1685 - frustrating). And it killed me to play that game... It's just not a game that I like at all. It's not really hard, but you need to stay alive, not to lose your lives early, etc.

I finally got around to going shopping today, and I spent twenty dollars on NC cards, and my daddy lent me 15. I got a 25$ card and a 10$ one. Lol 35 dollars just on neopets, I feel like such a dork :D But oh well, I'm excited to see what I get in the end ^_^

Did you challenge AAA/Abigail yet? Even if you sent in your maximum scores for the day, if you have somebody challenged, it should let you continue sending in scores for Daily Dare but you won't get any NP for it.

I got the Pterattack but still.. curse that SHB for ruining my chances of ultimate trophy :(. On the other hand, it will make me feel a lot better when something difficult comes along (like Meepit Juice Break or something) because I won't have to try hard to beat AAA on that.

6 AAA

1 Abigail

Did you challenge AAA/Abigail yet? Even if you sent in your maximum scores for the day, if you have somebody challenged, it should let you continue sending in scores for Daily Dare but you won't get any NP for it.

Yes! :crying:

I was playing the game last night, before knowing it was picked for the daily dare, so I knew how many points I average. I checked off AAA after finding out it was chosen for the DD and have received over 1,700 points twice now. :grrr:

It took me all day, but I finally got my 1700 points at Pterattack. It was annoying, especially because I've previously achieved higher scores than that. I guess I was just having a bad day.

Ohhh, it took around 2 hours (with breaks in between each hour) to beat AAA!

On my second try I was 5 points from beating AAA! And I was like *headdesk*

But I sure did beat my high score from before :P

It is a wearable o_O. I hate this game, it is SOO hard, any tips please.

Yeah.. I was actually hoping it was a BD weapon... Tips? The only thing I did unusual is I count every shot... I decided not to use the cheat "pest" because the letter "P" is too far from letter "E". :P

Ah, I played probably 30-40 times before I beat AAA. I just had to work on not missing shots. I finally got to the Faellie and I was like oh yeah, I got this.

I cannot WAIT for DD to be over. So far I am qualifying for the best trophy but I don't know if I can STAND 22 more days of this! These games frustrate me! :O

I spent about half an hour before I finally beat that game, it goes really fast and I have to look at my itch meter and my ammo as well...

Announcements