Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the fourth time I finally beat AAA.I really wanted to beat AAA because his prize looks fun.^^

Phew I beat it in my 2rd try, the middle of the game was really freaky because it suddenly became so fast but I finally beat it and also my high score yay!!

I also like AAA's prize today as well :)

Wow HBK you're pretty amazing! Yuck, Snowbeat Snackrifice is BAD. But I do like Snowmuncher and Snowball Fight. People on the Neoboards seem to be obsessed with wearables so they might not be happy with Wheeler's prizes.

I was able to beat AAA today. WHY is it that EVERY TIME I manage to beat AAA, Abgail's prize is better :(. Stupid dumb Tooth Faerie thing. I want books!

Yes, Wheelers is confirmed. Score however, is not known. If it is a Double Dare (sure hope so!), then I guess about 5,000 for AAA.

No need to panic about that game everyone. We have a guide for it =P. It would be a good idea to practice so you get the hang of it. (Small note, I was unable to finish 1-2 before trying in Firefox...)

And the score is unknown. It could be easier than 5,000 pts too.

Haizz I don't like Wheeler's Wild Ride and Snowbeast Snackrifice also, but I guess I still have time to practice. Thanks for the great info HBK!!

Wow, the daily dare is surely the best way to improve my high scores. :P My previous highest for faerie cloud racer was 880, but after practising I managed to reach +1700 today. =)

Thanks for the news AAA!

However I don't like wheeler's wild ride nor mynci beach volleyball :(

Some prizes were found and they are posted on a petpage. (Hang in the Daily Dare Neoboards and you are likely to see it, anyway). They are just predictions though... the days could be innacurate or something.

I'm excited for the Wheeler's Wild Ride one. I know a trick where you can get 150 points per coconut. You just stay at the beginning of level 2-2, and keep on doing wheelies until the time is nearly out, then you kill yourself by tipping over (after you've landed and gotten all of your points), and you only lose 1 coconut :yes:

I'll take some screen shots to show you guys.

Today's was semi hard. I didn't feel like actually trying to get it, since that'd be a lot of work and time, which I don't feel like investing. Plus, a book is always nice :). But I'm thinking of buying AAA's prize. Let's hope it goes down from 20k.

Okay here are the screen shots for WWR:

WWR1.jpg

Just be sure to stay on that ledge and keep on doing a wheelie. It should rack up the points quite a bit.

WWR2.jpg

When the time is nearly out, wipe yourself out by holding the --> button.

You should get a ton of points this way.

Announcements