Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

Ugh, I just got 840 :(

I know I can do this. I've scored over 2000 before. It just takes a really long time.

Good thing I have a lot of time though :D

Edit: I just beat it with a score of 2690 and I got the avatar!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you Unstream :D

I don't believe it, I finally managed to beat AAA with a score of 1955 ! (previous best score: 510)

After 1000 points, everything was running smoothly for me, and I was thinking "well, what if I go for this avatar today?" but later a whirlpool cleared my mines, and after that a mine popped just where I was unable to avoid it :P

I definetely prefer the "herding" method, with a bit of practise and luck, I think it's better. But that's just my opinion. ;)

Everyone is saying it's easy if you blow up the mines but mine just do not cooperate! I tried it just like the guide said tons of times. :( Still no luck for me!

The mines speed up as they get closer to you, so don't let them get that close to you. Stay a slight distance in front of them, (working out where the middle of the two would be so that they, while getting closer to you, are also getting closer to each other).

Ok I finally beat AAA. When I did and the score went through I cried (literally). I cried with relief. D: Only 4 more games and I shall get the Ultimate trophy!

Tomorrow is Hasee Bounce, my favorite game on Neopets!

Please make it Double Dare, TNT!

:O Oh no, not Hasee Bounce!!

I hope it's not the Double Dare - I'm terrible at that game!

Usul Suspects and Crisis Courrier are the 2 others.

Should be a great fun :)

And TDN provided guides for each and every dare. I must say... we pretty much rock :)

You need to challenge AAA or Abi, then go and play and it will be credited to you... but a bit frustrating that it happened to you :(

I DID challenge, but it turns out I had to close my browser and do it again (because I had sent max scores for that game). I got it on my third try (first try I lost 10 seconds in). Wasn't too bad, a waste of 10 minutes though. <.<

Oh no AA got it right, it IS a double dare today but lucky the score is not too high as in not more than 200 so I think should be able to beat. Going to beat AAA myself...

Good luck everyone!!

Edit: Yay I beat all 4 double dares woo hoo!!

I was very lucky I collected a doughnutfruit that gave me a lot of points, I don't know which one because I was jumping to get a letter and it appeared.^^So happy I beat AAA.

Oh no, not this one.

I suck horribly at this game <_<

I can barely manage over 100 points.

And it's the last Double Dare too. I hoped I'd be able to beat all of them.

The only way I was able to beat Dubloon Disaster, which I just did, was by getting one of the 1000 pt dubloons.

And I wasn't doing too hot at Hasee Bounce, but the cheats listed on TDN's guide for it really helped and I managed to get it after a few minutes.

I'm so excited to see the Exclusive NC prize thingy! But then again I don't really want Daily Dare to end, it's so fun and keeps me busy, when it's done I'll just be sitting around trying to find something to do, again -_-"

Also, only reason I have 26 AAA's instead of 27 is Petpet Plunge won't load for me. I tried beating AAA in the NC version of the game and got 579, but when I sent it it didn't count for AAA, even though it now shows it as my high score. So I don't know, hopefully it works before DD is over!

Announcements