Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my second double dare I won. I beat it pretty easy, I didn't think I will because, I played Snow Roller just once before.^^

Sweet! Snow Roller! That's one of my dailies so this should be a breeze for me. My High Score before this was around 3000. :)

Same here! But I kept on dying during the very first level LOL It took me a half hour to get it. Probably psyched myself out :*

Congrats to everyone on getting the ugly sweaters baha

Don't let TNT catch you on that one! :D

Yes, I must agree today's DD was easy. For a game I had never played before, managed to get it on first try with a score of 4,160. I just quit then because the levels are soooooooo long and tedious, otherwise a high score could be in order. :P

I beat today's double dare on my first try too. That game is ridiculously easy :D Got it with a score of about 3,600, then I just wasn't even trying to do good and died *shrug*

I rushed back today to do the double dare. Wow I still can't believe that a double dare can be so easy, but I just not so satisfied with the prizes...

I'd only played Snowroller once before. I really dislike this game. It reminds me too much of this past winter.

Luckily, it's pretty easy, and I managed to beat in on my third try with 3960 points. Now I won't have to play it again until next DD. :)

Today's was really easy. After I got 2500 points I just quit because I figured I had better things to do :P

Ditto, right after I posted above I got it on my third try and just quit at a little over 2500. Hehe I usually do that on DDs.

I guess most of us'll succeed on this dare :P All you have to do is adjust to the controls and use the space to jump.

Is it just me, or everytime I finish playing that game the screen starts to move a little o_O

A very damaging game for my eyes, so I'll never play that game as much. XD

I've beat AAA on my second try because, on my first one I finish the game but didn't have enough points.^^

^ Same here!

I thought it'd be impossible, but with TDN's guide it really paid off!

Thanks guys!

Can't believe there's only a little more than a week left till the end of this........

And still no sign of that polarchuck costume.......

EDIT: It turned up in my inventory finally! :D

Announcements