AC 2013 Questionnaire!

Hello, folks! It's getting to be that time again and I know some of us are getting pumped, so I figured I'd stick you all with yet another questionnaire!

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you?
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go?
3: What are you most looking forward to this year?
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning?
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against?
6: Any AC goals? What are they?
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event?

8: Something you're dreading?

1: This will be my 3rd AC. I'm still a fledgling!

2: Always and forever a Kreludork.

3: The excitement. Waiting up until midnight nst for results, and chatting enthusiastically about them with other fans.

4: I honestly have no clue. I suppose I don't give much though to anyone besides Kreludor. That said, this may be the first year we get a repeat winner.

5: Darigan Citadel! They were worthy adversaries last year. Our matches against them would kinda serve as an assessment of our strength.

6: I want to yet again make it past All-star ranking. More than that, though, I want to help keep Kreludor from falling too far.

7: Since people seem to be split when it comes to whether or not TNT made changes to the bracket system, I will stay optimist with that and instead wish for a new game to play endlessly.

8: That inevitable point where I start losing momentum. By the end of last year, I was exhausted and never wanted to see another yooyuball. Not fun.

That is all! A short questionnaire to get our AC juices flowing!

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? This will be my 6th AC
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Tyrannia allways!
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? Everything
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? Ni idea, I wish it will be TY, but I'm pretty sure we won't be that lucky
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? Terror Mountain, there's something special about playing against your ex team mate.
6: Any AC goals? What are they? I always want to get All Star, but being realistic, I'd like to do better than last year.
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? 8: Something you're dreading? New brackets, I never fully understood how they worked.

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? Second AC
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Yes I am, Maraqua
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? Staff Tournament
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? Maraqua :P
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? Krawk Island
6: Any AC goals? What are they? Rank 10
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? New Side Game

8: Something you're dreading? My Motivation

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? I've participated in all of them. So this is my... 8th.
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Yes, I'm joining Roo Island again -- have been a Rooligan since Year 3 (except Year 5, for some odd reason, when I joined Shenkuu.... oh, because up to that point, the second place team had gone on to win the following Cup, but that broke down the year I tried to play the system to get on the winning team, so I decided to stick with the team I liked).
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? Nothing. I loath the AC.
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? Roo Island! :D
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? I don't care.
6: Any AC goals? What are they? I don't know. Play at least 5 YYB, 30 SS, and 60 MSN and 60 SoSd a day. Theoretically. More likely, send at least 3 scores in each game per day. My highest rank ever was 11. Last year's was 8.
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? Require that we play less to rank up. Make the side games count more. Have a more reasonable cap. Add some puzzle games instead of just carpal-tunnel-inducing games. Or some other way to participate. Oh! They could bring back those achievements they did that one year... that actually made me work harder, and made it a lot more fun! I was so sad they got rid of them after 1 year.

8: Something you're dreading? All of it.

This will be the second AC for me!
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go?

I'm joining the same team as last year- Kreludor all the way. :D

Hopefully having my team beat the Winner's Curse.

I have no idea. XD

All of them. :3

I would like to reach rank 10 this year. I made that goal last year, but only reached rank 5. :(

I would like them to update the brackets to have it so each team actually goes up against all of the other teams.

Losing my motivation!

Nope, it's gonna be my 8th.

Yes. Always a Fishie!

Reconnecting with old friends.

Meridell

Lost Desert (because of their Wocky, of course)

All-Star, and then we will see how far I can make it this year.

Adding a new mini-game!

Monotony.

No, this will be my fourth!

This year I'm changing it up and playing for DC!

Having the time to try for All Star

My team, of course ;)

My guild is split threeways, so anytime we're playing the other two will be fun

Following through with All Star

It would be nice to see a reasonable length that doesn't take all summer

Slushie Slinger

Nope! This will be my fourth :)

I'm going to be joining Shenkuu this year.

The camaraderie with staff over the long midnight updates.

Meridell.

Maraqua!

Rank higher than last year (10)

No. Just no.

Trying to make sense of the bracket system.

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? - This is my very first Altador Cup!

2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? - Well, I've never played before, but I'm going to join team Terror Mountain.
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? - Consolation prizes :P.
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? - I'd like to say Terror Mountain, but I really doubt that. Probably one of the bigger teams, I guess.
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? - I don't really know who Terror Mountain's rivals are. I do hope to see us take one of the bigger teams down in at least one event, though.
6: Any AC goals? What are they? - Yep. I'm looking forward to contributing to my team's point total as much as possible, every day.
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? - I don't know how it worked in the past, so I can't really say I hope they changed anything.

8: Something you're dreading? - I guess it'd be dreadful to lose too early in the tournament.

I've done them all. I think that makes it my eighth.

Yup. Roo Island ftw as always.

The mind-numbing boredom of playing the same game hundreds of times.

I have no idea.

I'm not.

I'd like lots of goals. That's the way you win :D

Change the games!

See Q3.

This will be the second one I'll have tried really hard in and the... 5th I've participated in :)

Joining KI again, like always. Pirate 4 Lyfe xD

Having more staff for midnight updates :P

If the format stays the same as last year, it's going to be really hard to tell. I'm going to go with Meridell. They've been getting stronger in the last few tournaments, so this might be their year.

Darigan. We need some revenge!

Would like to get All-Star again this year

I really hope the bracket system is changed. Last year, many teams played each other 3+ times, while not playing others at all. It also meant that some teams were CONSTANTLY playing against the tough teams, while others were always facing the easier teams. It doesn't seems like a very accurate way to judge the skills of a team.

Another change in playing controls. If controls are going to be changed, keep all of them and let us decide which ones we want to use.

This will be my fifth year of torturing myself playing.

The same team as always; Shenkuu.

The end.

KI, DC, MD, KR, MQ. The usual.

None of them.

Get All-Star.

Shorten the duration of the event, with less to achieve all-star. Add a new game.

The whole entire thing

Grumpy-Cat.jpg

I've been around since AC I although I wasn't active at the time of III and IV to participate.

Of course - Haunted Woods since Year 1, baby!

Watching how well all of the teams do. I find it pretty exciting.

Going by the NeoBoards, Meridell seem pretty popular but then again so do Darigan Citadel and Krawk Island. It would be nice to see Haunted Woods take the cup again but their member base seems low compared to those mentioned above!

Terror Mountain. They're my 2nd favourite team.

To get to Rank 5 at least. I don't know how much free time I'm going to have around the time of the Cup.

I'm hoping I can play YYB with my mouse, unlike last year...

The feeling of not being able to drag myself away from my laptop until I've scored X amount of goals...

No, this is officially my second year

I didn't play last year, but yes, I am joining the same team I did last time

Ehh, I dunno. I've never been too serious about it before..

Mm, dunno. But I'm actually going to push myself this year to participate, so I'm hoping my team will =)

Again, I dunno

To be a productive member of my team! I got bored way too early last time, so I didn't make it very far >.<

I was reading about last year's brackets and I sure hope that they go back to the old format!

Potentially going crazy! I don't do repetition very well =(

This will be my 6th Altador Cup i will be competing in. I have really tried hard in the last 4 however.

Yes i am joining Meridell again, the same as last year!

Either a new bracket system or a DRR (Double Round Robin)

I think either Meridell or Mystery Island will take the cup this year.

If by rival team you mean a stronger team, most likely Darigan Citadel and Mystery Island.

My AC goal is to get at least to Rank 10 so i no longer have a wooden shield.

I really want a fixed Bracket system.

One thing i am dreading is if we will have the same format as last year.

To clarify: When I said rival team, I meant any team that isn't yours. I know some teams do actually have 'rivals' but...yea...i guess I shoulda said 'opponent'.

Also, you could've totally played yyb with your mouse last year. It was the year before that that they got rid of that option.

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? No, this is my second on this account. But When I played Neopets years ago I always participated.
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Yes, staying with Terror Mountain as always.
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? I really miss playing the games, they were a great way for me to make some extra NP! and a new trophy on my lookup is always nice.
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? Any team besides mine since it is not that popular :laughingsmiley:
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? I like playing Krawk Island and Faerieland
6: Any AC goals? What are they? To get better thank Rank 1 and actually try this year.
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? Make it better than last year?

8: Something you're dreading: It being like last year.

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? this will be my second AC my first one was in 2012
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? no i am joining lost desert
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? lost desert winning
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? lost desert
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? kiko lake

6: Any AC goals? What are they? to win alot of points
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? none

8: Something you're dreading? none

I Started in AC III making this my 6th AC... WOW!

Lost Desert all the way!!!!!! since ACIV join altador in AC III it glitched me to LD and ive been a loyal mummy ever since!

Seeing what places we come in, Back to yooyuball, and A NEW BRACKET SYSTEM HOPEFULLY!

Merridel, Krawk island, Lost desert, Darigan Citadel

Mystery island! and FAERIELAND! Mystery island is the only team that beat me in AC V and We did not play faerieland last year so i want to play them again.

Level 5, No losses, No draws. Best year last year made it to Level 4 with no losses and no draws all wins xD

BRACKET SYSTEM!, Nothing else.

Facing a strong team and our place, team like merridel and Krawk island and also i think we are gonna be low but hopfully we can come high :mellow:

101577.png

ld.jpg

Let me try this one:

No, this is not my first Altador Cup. It will be my third AC this year.

Joining the same team as I did last year? Definitely! Darigan Citadel forever and always!

Trick question. Any changes to the bracket system, and maybe what the new prizes are going to be at the end.

Have the feeling that Meridell or Maraqua may succeed this year, but I can't be too sure on that.

Krawk Island, Maraqua, Haunted Woods, Meridell, Terror Mountain, or pretty much any team that can offer me a great challenge. :)

To get All-Star for the second year in a row, as well as play even harder than I did last year and hopefull win a Yooyu, Paint Brush, or at least a useful piece of Battledome equipment from the Prize Shop.

At least add a new mini-game to add on to the variety, or have a fixed bracket system where every one will have a chance to clash against every rivaling team.

Asides from my current laptop (the one I'm using, it'll soon be replaced with a new one this month) lagging and not keeping up to par with the gameplay, not very much.

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? This is my 8th Altador Cup. :P
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Yes, Maraqua! (4th year veteran)
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? The suspense of knowing each days results.
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? Maraqua or Krawk Island. Maybe Mystery Island if they can still compete with last year's success.
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? I forgot our rivals- I think it was Meridell?
6: Any AC goals? What are they? To get above Rank 4 for the first time.
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? Going back to the Double Round Robin

8: Something you're dreading? The possibility it is the same system as last year.

A1. No this is not my first Altador Cup, I have plaied 4 cups now.

A2. Yes, I will join the same team, I'm not breaking tradition, KI for life.

A3. Finally creaming Darigan Citadel you know, to get back at them, and win the cup once more.

A4. Its a three way tie, Krawk Island, Meridell, and Maraqua.

A5. Darigan Citadel, and Kreludor.

A6. Originally I don't play SS, or MSN after ACIV, so now before I play YYB each day I will play 15SS, 15 MSN, and 100 SOSD, then as much YYB as possible.

A7. I hope they revert back to DRR.

A8. Nothin much, maybe the fact that its taking to long for the cup to start

Go Krawk Island, First Team To Win Twice, ACVIII!!

Wow, more people than I expected are veterans. Pretty awesome. But I noticed you suckers neglecting to add Kreludor to your lists. We're still valid! We can still pose a threat!

1: I've been playing as of ACIII, so that makes my sixth AC.

2: Yep, Maraqua's my new favourite team, and I plan on sticking to the sea.
3: Seeing who might be the winner and making guesses and predictions. As well as playing the games again. :D
4: As the Cups have been so predictable lately, I really have no idea. I'm still hoping Maraqua will do well this year.
5: Which ever team is doing the greatest so far. Because that means a challenge (even though I know we'll end up losing). I also look forward to the easier teams (such as Faerieland and Moltara) because I know we'll beat them.
6: To make it past All Star rank once again. And hopefully have enough points in case a good BD weapon comes out for a prize this year.
7: Make it more like past ACs...this new bracket system stinks! I doubt they'll change that though :(

8: Darigan Yooyus. I used to have an easy time with them, but then the game got updated.

This would be my 7th AC (I don't really count the 5 AC's prior since I was kind of a freeloader back then)
Yes, will plan to stay for DC for as long as I can :P
That DC will bring home the cup once more ;)
In terms of what i want to believe, DC. But in reality/facts I'd have to say Meridell
Krawk Island and Kreludor no doubt :p

Just to reach all star. Since I have finals this week and my school ending in the 11th of June, it'll be a hard goal to catch up on

Bracket system... please, just change it -__-

My laptop will crash from over-heating :p