Obelisk Prizes Now Released!

hrtbrk

If you go to the Outskirts page, the Oracle pops up and leads you here: http://www.neopets.com/prehistoric/battleground/

What's this about a truce ending? Could there be much more to this plot? I'll be really happy if there is, because that was a really short war!

If you're part of the sway, since the won the war, you also get a site theme and a Sway:Battleground avatar.

sway_lyatb3.gif

Wait, really? An extra avatar, or just instead of the other avatar?

Wait, really? An extra avatar, or just instead of the other avatar?

Two avatars, as well as two site themes.

...Really? -.- Two avatars? That seems a bit unfair to me, as an avatar collector who worked really really hard during this war...

That, more than anything, convinces me that there is going to be a LOT more to this war than we've had so far.

What have I done? I have led gentle scholars into strife and chaos. Yet our cause was noble and necessary... I only wish that being right always led to success. There are dark days ahead of us. We have salvaged a few things from the field. Please choose your rewards.

Warmonger
638,383 Points
Drats, I didn't do enough to max out. It was hard to guess how much was necessary, what with the bars filling up so quickly and all.
And on the new countdown page: Wisdom doesn't spend very well, so you might like to collect a more tangible memento. Effort does not go unrewarded. Fire Chomby Plushie

You can admire it in your inventory.
Looking at the prizes: I love the cake. Please tell me that T-3000 is wearable! Lots of weapons, though I bet most of them aren't that great. I feel like most of the Seeker items were less interesting compared to the other factions'. A collapsible offensive device? Really? I had to use process of elimination to even deduce it was supposed to represent the Seekers. And the ultimate concoction was only identifiable by the description. Still, all in all, the art is nice, most of the prizes are clever, some are funny, and there's a nice range of item types and points.
I wish there were a points rubric so I'd know what I should have done more of, though. It'd be helpful for the next wave.

I wish there were a points rubric so I'd know what I should have done more of, though. It'd be helpful for the next wave.

If you go to your userlookup and click on the trophy, it will show you what all you got points in.

Well it sucks the Thieves lost :/ but I'm happy with my trophy, avatar, theme and 613,648 points :) It would have been cool if al lthe teams got their own special avatar though :/

Well it sucks the Thieves lost :/ but I'm happy with my trophy, avatar, theme and 613,648 points :) It would have been cool if al lthe teams got their own special avatar though :/

Yeah! I agree with you. Sure, I'm happy with two avatars and site themes, but I mean I did basically nothing except the first wave. I mean, idk. By the way, I know you on neo so this is weird.

So, can someone help me? I bought the stamp and the book and now I don't know what to buy, I don't need wearables because my mutant cannot wear it anyway and I am confused on what I should buy next. Are the paintbrushes a good or bad choice?

Thanks! Wow, we really got points for everything.

Weird, I only recovered 59 items... but I know I maxed out every day. We got points for earthquakes??? I could have sworn I got more than 11; I remember trying to disable it. 122 digs. Meh.

Here are my ranks: Ground Shaker, Digmaster, Archaeologist, Mercenary (2361 battles), Completionist, Conqueror (164 challenges), and Fear Slayer! Landed a killing blow against the apparition (way down at the bottom -- 402 total battles fought)

Oh wow, this is really good news!

I think its really unfair though that the winners got an extra avatar, I could see a special item- but not an avatar /:

That makes more sense to me. you also get a site theme. So all in all, even though I'm apart of the Sway it bugs me a little. I guess they want you to try harder in the next wave so you get an avatar too?

++ What do the boon things do? I don't get it. Nothing's happened to me.

It took ages for the news to update in my browser, going by the time this thread was posted -.-

Anyway... congrats to The Sway!

I got more points than I thought I did, even though I couldn't fight the last few waves.. I'm happy with what i got :) 119,771 points

EDIT: Tyrannia looks AMAZING!!!

Edited by BEE.

What did other factions get on this page: http://www.neopets.com/prehistoric/battleground/?

I got a fire chomby plushie as a Seeker. Is that where the Sway got their avatar and site theme? Is it faction-specific? Random? Everyone got the same thing?

The fact that the Oracle is helping the victors is ominous; obviously the Sway are already stronger than the rest of us!

What did other factions get on this page: http://www.neopets.com/prehistoric/battleground/?

I got a fire chomby plushie as a Seeker. Is that where the Sway got their avatar and site theme? Is it faction-specific? Random? Everyone got the same thing?

The fact that the Oracle is helping the victors is ominous; obviously the Sway are already stronger than the rest of us!

I got a Blackberry Rug as seeker, seems random to me?

I was in the order and I got a Green Wocky Figurine.

By the way...how's the Battlepedia team going to deal with this? I really am not too particular on what prizes I get, so let me know if you want me to buy one of the weapons for testing purposes. I have more than 660k points left, and I'm not really sure what I want to get.