Obelisk Prizes Now Released!

hrtbrk

I like the prize shop, but am pretty disappointed with the amount of points I got. I guess I misjudged how much battling after filling the Doing Your Part bar would count in the final tally, and how much voluntarily losing against stronger opponents would add as well. *sad face* Still - happy that it is more than just a prize shop - seems like this story might have a sequel after all :D

I like the prize shop, but am pretty disappointed with the amount of points I got. I guess I misjudged how much battling after filling the Doing Your Part bar would count in the final tally, and how much voluntarily losing against stronger opponents would add as well. *sad face* Still - happy that it is more than just a prize shop - seems like this story might have a sequel after all :D

Rest assure, losing voluntarily wasn't easy and it was time-consuming. But yeah, I got 500-600k points by losing nearly all of the waves (and filling up the my part bar). Still got no clue what to spend it on...

I still have mixed feelings over all of this. I just think it's a bit odd The Sway won (not that I'm complaining, but how on earth?) and there was really no closure or story to what happened, and it just felt like empty fighting, getting more wins for your side, or whatever. Not much heart was put into it and the prize shop and ending feel a bit lackluster.

I can't be too disappointed, I have 600k+ prize points to spend, but yeah, I'd have loved to see more story put into it, rather than "The War had ended! Here's your prizes!"

Woah just woah at those boons. And from what the oracle is saying, seems like this thing isn't over.

Not sure if the weapons are any good but they sure look nifty :D

I still have mixed feelings over all of this. I just think it's a bit odd The Sway won (not that I'm complaining, but how on earth?) and there was really no closure or story to what happened, and it just felt like empty fighting, getting more wins for your side, or whatever. Not much heart was put into it and the prize shop and ending feel a bit lackluster.

I can't be too disappointed, I have 600k+ prize points to spend, but yeah, I'd have loved to see more story put into it, rather than "The War had ended! Here's your prizes!"

well the lack of closure is most likely because it hasn't ended yet. if you go to the obelisk, the oracle will show you a countdown of when the truce ends, and when battle (i assume it's battle) resumes - like a round two.

Do you guys think it's smarter to spend war points on some of the high-price items now (Shadow PB, the other top-tier ones) and try to unload them before prices drop too far, or to wait and get a better idea of what items will lead to the biggest profit in several weeks? I'm not sure how best to go about using this to my advantage!

Woah, how were we supposed to get the top trophy? I fought every wave without losing (except to Apathy, of course), filled all of the do your part bars and got all of the achievements, and have only 611,563 points ...A little puzzled :S

Love the new avvy though, and some of the prize wearables are awesome!

2 things about the prizes page:

Orange Wocky Puzzle is listed twice, one as a net *no idea on the name*

And I said some posts ago that I got a prize not listed:

warprize_zpsdcbe4191.jpg

Hope this can help you guys!

Don't know if it's allowed to post here, but I don't know where to post, if it's not allowed, please edit.

It seems unfair to the avatar collects that the Sway managed to obtain TWO. I mean, we can't accurately predict which faction would win before we choose them. I'm sure there's avid collectors grinding their teeth for choosing the losing faction and thus not obtaining an avatar.

Anyway, I'm a bit overwhelmed by these prizes! Wow. I have no desire for those paint brushes. It's a shame they didn't offer other ones. Relic is alright. Shadow bores me. I may get them to sell them when their prices fo up.

And darn it, I was just a little short of getting the ultimate trophy! Awie!

Hmm, seem to have missed those earthquakes at the beginning as I didn't get a single score for that one.

Generally not done too bad though; Warmonger trophy with 614k ish points.

...and as the consolation price I got Ham and Mustard Packed Lunch

As for what to get, I think I'll wait if any of the battledome items are worth having. Otherwise the book is a given but what else.

Lol, I got under 50k of points. And still I think I've got some nice prizes. Two Tyrannian PB's to save for when prices go up again, two books and the stamp. I'm happy. I can't understand how some people are not content with over 250k worth of points.

And the new Tyrannia looks amazing!

I wonder what's coming up next, but I'm sure I'm gonna try harder than last time.

Congrats to everyone who joined The Sway with your win. The Order will be ready for you in the next round, though ;D.

(nip)

Anyway, I'm a bit overwhelmed by these prizes! Wow. I have no desire for those paint brushes. It's a shame they didn't offer other ones. Relic is alright. Shadow bores me. I may get them to sell them when their prices go up.

(nip)

If I had the neopoints, I would certainly buy the brush off you. I love Shadow brushes and would probably use it to paint the poogle on my side account. (Wish I could paint Lutaris shadow, but--alas--not yet!)

For a general preview of what the item looks like on a pet, you can hover your mouse over the item's picture. It will show a small preview.

To view what it looks like on your specific pets, go here: http://impress.openneo.net/

Thank you!

I picked Runes of the Obelisk even though it doesn't really suit my pet - it was too cool to pass up!

I am a little confused about the prizes. I am 100% sure I was on the winning side, but yet I did not receive any extra prizes, only one avie and site theme, and no 'boon' options. What's going on?! Did anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: Never mind, I went to the actual obelisk and I found the prizes. Thanks anyway!

I'm going to wait to see how the prices fluctuate before choosing which prizes to buy with either plot points or neopoints. I got a decent score (362,470) and considering I can afford the top prizes and then some I'm fairly pleased and I didn't even do the digging part and missed some battles because of real life. So that's cool.

My only real gripe is that the Order of the Red Erism totally deserved to win, like seriously that I want too many items (:P) that i can't afford them. The top 2 wearables drain my points and I don't want to buy them with pure (my bank is running dry at the moment). Wearables and some weapons/trinkets were my primary goal but there's too many for my puny score and insignificant wealth. :U

I also kinda wish the weapons were a bit better, but what can you ask for when it was for the most part an easy event/plot. The brains would do nice as a temporary healer though and the make a good profit.

Anyway, I'm a bit overwhelmed by these prizes! Wow. I have no desire for those paint brushes. It's a shame they didn't offer other ones. Relic is alright. Shadow bores me. I may get them to sell them when their prices fo up.

It makes sense as those were the most Tyrannian-related paint brushes. I'm actually glad Shadow was included as I've been wanting a Shadow Draik for awhile. I don't have quite enough points to pick one up myself, but now that they're so deflated it's a whole lot cheaper than it was. I'm just glad I waited long enough.