Obelisk Prizes Now Released!

hrtbrk

I got eighty thousand and I didn't get very far on the last three steps and I didn't have a chance to fill out my boss battle score. Oh well. But now I can't decide what I want to buy. Do I want 2 paintbrushes or do I want to buy the stamp?

Tyrannia looks amazing! I think there's something else coming still (and I'm excited)... First off, the popup when you go to this page (http://www.neopets.com/prehistoric/outskirts/) says that it promises "another chance to prove yourself on the Battleground." Then when you close that and click "winner", there's another timer that says the truce will end. :D

Aside from that, I'm rated as a Camp Guard with 231,295 points. I'm satisfied. For having a pet that was not at all trained or equipped before they started hinting at war, I think I did pretty well. :)

Now to choose prizes... Hmm...

Wow, I did better than I thought I would!

Awakened: Warmonger, 614,879 Points, Sturdy Blue Sword. I'm conflicted with the prizes... petpets for my gallery, Wearables, Paintbruhes, Weapons or the stamp? I could also just wait to see what inflates and what deflates in price.

Wow, Tyrannia looks stunning now! I somehow managed to get 132,979 points, plus the two avatars and site themes since I was part of The Sway which was a nice surprise! Now I have to decide on two of these boon things, even though I don't quite understand what any of them are.

Hfgfgfgf I didn't do too great, but...

If that last spell hadn't misfired, I'm sure we could have taken 'em all. Magic is pretty powerful. It must be, to have preserved the Oracle all this time. But it has limits. Anyway, we've collected a few things from the battlefield; take a look and choose your rewards.

Conscript
124,065 Points
Woo! :D I think I might get a weapon or two once it's been discovered what they do. I'm liking the look of the Thieves Hood, too.
Is anyone else thinking this war isn't over yet? I think it was a bit unfair that the Sway got a site theme and an avatar all to themselves. <_<

Duski, I'm thinking there's no WAY it's over yet. :D There's another countdown...

I decided that I had to have the background, and the book... And the Thieves Hood seems to look better on my pets than the Bewitching Sorcerers Hat. :* I'm still loyal to the Order, I promise!

But now I've got 3700-ish points and nothing that I really want....

Edit: Now I'm left with 89 points and no desire to buy 89 keyrings.

I didn't do so well (*cough* camp guard *cough* ) but at least I tried... *cough* :P Still, even for a camp guard of barely 150k points, there are some pretty nifty prizes ^o^

And I love the re-make of Tyrannia! I'm going to be spending a loooot more time over there now, definitely, haha C:

Yeah! I agree with you. Sure, I'm happy with two avatars and site themes, but I mean I did basically nothing except the first wave. I mean, idk. By the way, I know you on neo so this is weird.

Lol hi Abigail ^__^ I just found out you guys also got two site themes T_T that seems a bit much to me but congrats all the same :p

Tyrannia looks unbelievable! As long as it took for TNT to open the prize shop and revamp Tyrannia, it was well worth the wait.

Is there a thread/page with more info about the boons? I don't want to pick the wrong one and the little captions aren't descriptive enough for me.

It's up now! We've been working on it. :)

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/obelisk-war/prizes/

Some people are saying that their prizes are disappearing in a glitch...has anyone had this problem? The only two people who said it bought a plushie.

Overall, I think TNT did an awesome job with the prize shop, even though it took so long. I'm loving the new avatars, and I really like the Sway site theme. Go Sway!!

Thanks so much for the info on the boons. I'll have to think awhile before choosing one and deciding which is most profitable and most worth it for me. Also, the new Tyrannia looks killer. Too bad I can't find anything in it yet haha :s

286000 points or so ; thats not bad for only 2 hrs of fighting in every wave ; i only played to fill up the green bars. And i fought death only a few times to unlock the achievements. Im happy being part of the Awakened though; even if im very jealous of the extra Sway avatar D: oh and I also got a Sturdy blue sword.

By the way, I got a Fizzy Apple Juice as my consolation prize from the Oracle, and other people on the Seekers board said they got:

Oatmeal Raisins

Freeze-Dried Bacon

Tyrannia Travel Brochure

The Month of Eating

Orange Wocky Puzzle

The Sway boons are sweet. I can't decide which one to pick. I honestly didn't think we'd win when we were almost last to kill Pride.

We've won, but at what cost? Neopia now knows of the Sway. Our movements will be hampered by the precautions we must now take. Still, to lose this war would have meant allowing rabble to run the world. Choose your rewards. You've done well.

Of course the Sway won....so many were on that team that it kinda meant unevenness.

Anyway, I knew there'd be an avatar...I can see you all jumping for joy over that. And a site theme, so I'll try that out. Anyway, I got 93,972 points....almost 94K! I'll see what I can get with those.....

My trophy level is "Conscript".

Sadly I cannot afford any of the shiny new weapons...those are most likely for elite fighters....and I am not that (nor could I possibly hope to reach points that high in the BD anyway, not against those hardest opponents.) I'm hoping that for one site event or plot, I will have enough for a strong weapon...and I'm sure these weapons are elite, prize weapons usually are. I guess I'll just have to only dream of getting them....but first, I need to know how well they do.

Definitley going to get as many wearables as possible...too bad many of them are 25k when I barely have 100k points. But I know I'm getting the lollipop! MAY get the hood for Azarale, too. The runes though, they look lovely! I can easily see them looking great on a Desert pet.

Wow, those boons are sweet! I wonder if this will become a periodic event, with the boons changing between factions each time. If so, that would stink for people in weaker factions, as the same 2-3 factions would continue to win. Hopefully eventually I'll be able to get a boon, too. I think I'd go for either the stock market or bank interest one, personally.

The new Tyrannia map has the same issues as the other new maps (Faerieland, Roo Island, etc.) -- it takes seconds to load, and you can't right-click to open anything from it, which means you have to wait the seconds each time you go back as you try to navigate it. I miss the old html map options. But it definitely looks amazing! Ugga Shinies -- is that a new shop? It seems to have foregrounds (which used to be in the gift shop).