Neopets Themed TTRPG & a New Avie!

The company Geekify launched a kickstarter to help fund their new Neopets Tabletop Roleplaying Game. In a mere 6 hours the project had already reached their goal! Users that pledge even just a $1 will receive a Rare Item Code for a new exclusive avatar when the product officially releases. You can view the kickstarter here! 

bdc2cd1d2c719c3b6725bcbc2f9c13c7_origina
The kickstart officially closes on August 11, 2024 @10:09 AM NST.
Make sure to pledge $1 and not donate if you are going for the avie.

1 hour ago, GillyTook said:

Is the rare item code JUST for the avatar, or does it come with an in-game NC type item as well?

I’m not sure but it’s possible. The description on the kickstarter suggests there will be more Rare Item Codes given to those who back the project.

IMG_1933.png

Psst! I'm the artist at Geekify that does the Neopets designs/art, and I'm workin' on this project! If you have any questions for me, I can do my best to answer them! ^^ 

(to prove it, here's some of the behind-the-scenes sketches that led up to the promotional image we've used across a ton of platforms! Originally the red scorchio was going to be two characters: a usul and a techo!)

neottrpgsketch.jpg

12 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Is the rare item code JUST for the avatar, or does it come with an in-game NC type item as well?

From an email:

"This will be an in-game item that grants you the Avatar when you interact with it.

All tiers get the Avatar! Contributions start at $1, so if you're only after the Avatar, just joining the campaign at the $1 level will grant it."

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

how and where do we donate ? i would love to have that avatar

On the kickstarter page on the right side you will see options to pledge to back the project.

You can view the kickstarter here! 

As a recent D&D player and a 23 Years long Neopets player I am really excited! I actually want the whole bundle, I just hope they get enough backers to get to the stretch goal that will open up different dice pouches. If they do get different species as dice pouche (Not a kiko fan myself) then even with the shipping costs to EU I might actually buy it. I might not have anyone to play it with as I don't know anyone else that (still) plays Neopets, but it's just so amazing!

@Aimee In the update e-mail we got, they did give you a big compliment and I have to agree. The artwork looks amazing!

1 hour ago, Duma said:

On the kickstarter page on the right side you will see options to pledge to back the project.

As a recent D&D player and a 23 Years long Neopets player I am really excited! I actually want the whole bundle, I just hope they get enough backers to get to the stretch goal that will open up different dice pouches. If they do get different species as dice pouche (Not a kiko fan myself) then even with the shipping costs to EU I might actually buy it. I might not have anyone to play it with as I don't know anyone else that (still) plays Neopets, but it's just so amazing!

@Aimee In the update e-mail we got, they did give you a big compliment and I have to agree. The artwork looks amazing!

I'm excited too, I just hope that I can scrounge up enough money to get the full kit, otherwise I'm going to have to get just the avie

Here's an update I got through e-mail:

The ability to earn the Avatar will remain accessible through Late Pledges, and for any tier, and new joiners can still get it up until items ship next year. We're not quite sure of the timeline of when the Avatar will be released, so we'll keep you posted.

The codes for your item tiers will be released (likely by email) when the items physically ship.