Does using a Flash adapter extension count as cheating?

Hayley

I downloaded the Ruffle extension so I could use my classic neohome again, and I was wondering if I could use it for dailies like Kiko Pop. But would that be giving me an unfair advantage to users who don't have it and can't do those dailies? I can never be too careful when avoiding TNT's wrath, so I just wanted to get some opinions.

I can't say anything about kiko pop, but I DO know you can still do the expellibox.  Just open this link.  I leave it open in a tab in any of the browsers I play with and just refresh it once a day.

https://ncmall.neopets.com/games/giveaway/process_giveaway.phtml?fbclid=IwAR0OoU2_QuUdVFdaBgw2poTROOSiM6vGvnsi4XTXt-QAzH197CpNmw0Valw

I don't know the rules, but my personal opinion is that TNT should/could have just removed the flash player boxes from pages if they didn't want users accessing them with extensions. I think they want you to use flash-replacement extensions to enjoy the site so they can keep dragging their feet on updating. If it's unfair to other users that's TNTs fault not yours.

10 hours ago, GillyTook said:

I can't say anything about kiko pop, but I DO know you can still do the expellibox.  Just open this link.  I leave it open in a tab in any of the browsers I play with and just refresh it once a day.

https://ncmall.neopets.com/games/giveaway/process_giveaway.phtml?fbclid=IwAR0OoU2_QuUdVFdaBgw2poTROOSiM6vGvnsi4XTXt-QAzH197CpNmw0Valw

Oh wow, I had no idea there was any way to still get the expellibox to work! Thank you so much for sharing the link!

13 hours ago, GlitchtaleLover said:

Oh wow, I had no idea there was any way to still get the expellibox to work! Thank you so much for sharing the link!

I don't remember who it was, but I only found out because someone on here mentioned it in a post I was reading.  Definitely a better guarded secret, though I can confirm that I've gotten the NC prize once since I've been doing the daily refresh and it did work, so it's not just a bit of random text.  Well, and my poor pet has gotten sick a bunch of times as well, but that one's not as fun to mention!

On 1/7/2024 at 4:49 PM, Hayley said:

I downloaded the Ruffle extension so I could use my classic neohome again, and I was wondering if I could use it for dailies like Kiko Pop. But would that be giving me an unfair advantage to users who don't have it and can't do those dailies? I can never be too careful when avoiding TNT's wrath, so I just wanted to get some opinions.

Does that work? I really miss my classic neohome. I think I sold it and most of the items though. I did take screenshots of the first floor's layout and the item list for each room just before flash went down. i hope one day they add another neohome feature.

You're even allowed to use things like fiddler, which I've found to work 10x better than ruffle, but it takes some patience to set up! xD