Happy Blumaroo Day!

hrtbrk

AWE! These are all so cute. Double AWE!

On the *LATEST NEWS* page it says Blumaroo Day is tomorrow (August 9. Which date is the right date?

PS I sent a ticket about not having an edit button but have not received a response. Can any moderator maybe give me an update?

1 hour ago, granny63020 said:

On the *LATEST NEWS* page it says Blumaroo Day is tomorrow (August 9. Which date is the right date?

PS I sent a ticket about not having an edit button but have not received a response. Can any moderator maybe give me an update?

News posts go by GMT, so they appear a day earlier than Neopets time. 

Posts have a 30 minute edit window and the function will be disabled after that time expires. 

2 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

News posts go by GMT, so they appear a day earlier than Neopets time. 

Posts have a 30 minute edit window and the function will be disabled after that time expires. 

Well they have it posted as The 9th. Maybe I am reading it wrong or perhaps they are a day later than Neo?

I did see this in my email. Thank you for taking the time to post in both areas so I was sure t see it. I don't know why I didn't know this but I didn't. Very nice of you to get back to me on this. I wonder if again I am the last to know. That happens to me quite often.

2 hours ago, granny63020 said:

I wonder if again I am the last to know.

I didn't know there was a 30-minute window either! :0 We have both learned something today!

The elderly blumaroos seem quite popular on the neoboards. I'm not super keen on them, the super-detailed colours are a bit hit-or-miss for me, and this is a miss, especially with that shading. Ditto for the outfit, which is a shame since I like the concept, in theory.

The face texture on Elderly Girl Bulmaroo looks so.... weird. i get they have a unique face shape but still the wrinkles just look very odd.
maybe it's also the skin color that's giving me the ick, something is just so off about her (to me)

love the new items though, those tails are so cool

The Elderly Colors are alright, sometimes this Color does really well and other times I wish it didn't exist haha, but this is sort of in the middle. I think the clothes are really cute (plus the little bingo dotters!), but the features of the pets themselves are... off. Like what @iloveeevee said, the wrinkles just don't fit too well on this type of pet. But it's a good effort in my opinion.

The squire Outfit is really nice however! Love the colorful tunic and collection of swords, perfect for any knight in training.

Well it seems the Blumaroos are quite lucky today! Not only do they get the elemental treatment, they also get some bonuses! To start, the little fox tail is adorable, and in good contrast to the scary dragon one with all the spikes. The metal one is nice, but I think it'd fit better on the Color they showed it off on if it were just a bit lighter. The fire tail is great, blends in perfectly with a spicy pet! The plant one is wonderful, really loving the minty shade added to it 🙂 . While I do like the water one, part of me thinks all those details make it look like a bunch of lightning instead lol!

And for some extras, the little designs for the Blumaroos' ears and snout! The wool for the snowy one is really cute, a very interesting way to stay warm haha. The flowers are nice, a little too bright for me, but very pleasant nonetheless. The neon outline is cool, though pink may not be the best color to pair with the Dimensional Color... The golden spikes are... definitely an interesting choice lol. And finally, the gemstone decorations are... not really great in my eyes. Feels like too much detail on such a small space, it's hard to really appreciate it.

A day full of many choices for the Blumaroos!

I also didn't know about the edit window!

I'm not a huge bloo fan, but the knight is cute.

Have to wait to see the rest on the work comp on Monday since my monitor is pink, lol.  Dunno if it's the graphics card or the monitor itself, but it's a laptop, so likely expensive either way 😂