Happy Ruki Day!

hrtbrk

Early last week a labray zap on a pet brought me a Ruki. Zapped again next day or so and it became a Mutant Ruki. I have been looking forward to seeing what they had in store for the Ruki. I have mixed feelings about this. No idea if any of these will fit a Mutant or if I am  going to keep it. Nice to see the new stuff and colors for the Ruki though.

The Silver is very nice! Love the little shine on it 🙂

And another Color too! Polka Dot, which isn't always popular with me, but I adore this one! A ladybug design is perfect for the Ruki, it's very fun and colorful!

The first Outfit is really cool, vibrant colors and a creative collection of mechanical parts makes it look like an alternate Robot Ruki haha.

The Wanderer Outfit is also nice, the colors blend together well, makes it look like this Ruki is ready to explore the desert! I also think the scarf looking like it's blowing in the wind is a neat detail! :D 

And finally, a fuzzy little fella! It looks like a cute tarantula lol! Or just a Ruki that covered itself in a carpet!

A fantastic array of new things for Ruki Day!

Hmmm... nothing here to particularly excite me. I do kinda like that tarantula outfit but it's not making my jaw drop.

On 8/1/2023 at 2:36 AM, granny63020 said:

Early last week a labray zap on a pet brought me a Ruki. Zapped again next day or so and it became a Mutant Ruki. I have been looking forward to seeing what they had in store for the Ruki. I have mixed feelings about this. No idea if any of these will fit a Mutant or if I am  going to keep it. Nice to see the new stuff and colors for the Ruki though.

Unfortunately, none of these clothes will fit a mutant, so you may have to keep zapping.