Happy Yurble Day!

hrtbrk

I am unsure what I think about the Origami.

Wow! Those outfits. A resemblance of Prince (the singer) on the 1st one and a Care Bear on the 2nd one.

17 hours ago, granny63020 said:

I am unsure what I think about the Origami.

Wow! Those outfits. A resemblance of Prince (the singer) on the 1st one and a Care Bear on the 2nd one.

Definitely thought the Care Bear thing too! I was a little sad to see it was only a Yurble item cause I was hoping if you tried to put them on a Uni or a four legged animal it'd be like a cutie mark like on the My Little Pony ponies, which I have been hoping and waiting for so I can complete my ultimate customizations haha Maybe this means we could get some? LOL

I actually really do like the Origami one, it is a bit plain, but the features and shapes don't make it look too weird unlike how other Origami ones do. The little patterns on the mane and tail bring it all together!

The first Outfit is.... Glorious! It's like enhancers for the Candy Color, which I think is a great idea they should do for other pets and Colors! That way they don't have to make new Color designs look too crowded, and if someone wants additions they can add to them. Very colorful, and very shiny!

And I agree, that has to be a Care Bear themed design haha, it's quite cute! I also agree with @Musical_Shoyru, a Uni would look awesome with that too! Let's hope for something similar when Uni Day comes around.

Such a cool day, Yurbles!

22 minutes ago, GlitchtaleLover said:

And I agree, that has to be a Care Bear themed design haha,

Oddly enough when I made that comment that was what I saw. Later I had went to JN for something and I saw their comment about the Yurble...

(JN) A selection of care bear themed wearables are also now available at the regular clothing shop:

I didn't know that was their intention when I made the comment.

On 5/31/2023 at 6:29 PM, granny63020 said:

Oddly enough when I made that comment that was what I saw. Later I had went to JN for something and I saw their comment about the Yurble...

(JN) A selection of care bear themed wearables are also now available at the regular clothing shop:

I didn't know that was their intention when I made the comment.

Ohhh I didn't know it was intentional either haha! Well at least it was easy for us to recognize it without knowing.

13 hours ago, berriganify said:

But it seems like that's the inspiration!

Of course it is ... 

Wish they make them available for other species too like Kacheek , Usul and Quiggle