Altador Cup 2023 Shenkuu Support Spread

Angel贸

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me, or is it harder this year to both score, and keep the ball away from opponents? I used to be able to get 9-11 in a good game, but this year it's 6-8. Also, my dumb players keep handing the ball to the keepers!聽

2 hours ago, Bodhi said:

Is it just me, or is it harder this year to both score, and keep the ball away from opponents? I used to be able to get 9-11 in a good game, but this year it's 6-8. Also, my dumb players keep handing the ball to the keepers!聽

I agree i used to score 9-11 and finding i am more in the area of 5-7, the opposite team seems to grab the ball alot more as well and they seem abit more aggressive to me compared to when i played last year

1 hour ago, Cuddlesoftness said:

I agree i used to score 9-11 and finding i am more in the area of 5-7, the opposite team seems to grab the ball alot more as well and they seem abit more aggressive to me compared to when i played last year

Absolutely! They really are more aggressive. It's so frustrating.聽

I'll second @Secre's post congratulating you guys and gals in Shenkuu! Shenkuu must have some pretty incredible players! Handing us Maraquans 3 event losses like that. 馃槈 The divide for Slushie Slinger is most impressive, at 9-4!

Hopefully we'll get to rematch! lol Because it would be fun. 馃槈 Good luck in your upcoming matches!

On 6/13/2023 at 10:25 PM, Bodhi said:

My GPG used to be about 12 .. last year and this year it's about 9.5聽

It's definitely harder to score with the Magnetic-Glove Goalies and the Grab-Happy Defenders

5 hours ago, Angel贸 said:

My GPG used to be about 12 .. last year and this year it's about 9.5聽

It's definitely harder to score with the Magnetic-Glove Goalies and the Grab-Happy Defenders

I forget what my GPG was in years since Flash died, but it was about 12+ I think with Flash. But this year it was about 8-something, but I'm slowly working my way to 10, at 9.87, last night against Kiko Lake took me down a bit from 9.9. Too many multi-Darigan Yooyu games. x_x

• 2 weeks later...

Something I noticed was that the opponent keeper will very briefly turn their back to the action, which is a good time to shoot. But the timing has to be perfect before they turn back again.

When I play the first 3 YYB games every day, I will start over as many times as it takes for me to get 7 goals so I can earn 3k NP. If I don't score those 7 within a certain timeframe or get too many Darigans, I'll restart.聽

Another thing I'll do is commit "sui***e" when I get a Darigan. I'll grab the ball, go to Xana and give it to her, then make her score an own goal. Yes, the opposing team gets the goal, but it means I don't have to waste time trying to score myself. However, I'll only do this if I'm a good bit ahead in goals, or if there's plenty of time for me to score more.

I think I read somewhere that the AC results would be posted on July 5. Since I am obviously wrong could someone tell me when they are supposed to be posted?

(please and thank you)

So, has anyone heard any rumors about the final order of teams? I didn't think we would land in 5th place but maybe that's just me.

It is what it is , Teta聽

No one knows how TNT tallies the results but we are pretty sure they fix them聽

Most people play for personal ranking and the prizes nowadays anyway ... Team placement is just for bragging

• 2 weeks later...

So I was wondering if everyone had enough points to get the items from the Staff Prize Shop and the Altador Prize shop that they wanted?聽 I started with聽6,944 Here's what I bought.聽

• Altador Cup XVIII Stamp
  • Techo Fanatic Stamp聽 both for my Stamp Album
  • leaving me with 644 points so I got these items for selling in my shop.
  • Jelly Chia Goalie Card X 2聽聽 I for my Stamp Album and 1 to sell
  • Altador Cup Cookbook X 2聽 1 for my pet to read and one to sell
  • Janitor Autobiography X 2聽聽 1 for my pet to read and 1 to sell I have
  • I still have 146 points but haven't decided on what else to buy.

So聽 for the Staff Prizes I have 35677 points

I do not really find any of their prizes to be great but there are 3 prizes I am going to buy, 2 for my gallery collections and 1 to read to my pet.

Tips for Starting at TNT聽 250 Points聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 TNT Plushie聽聽 350 Points聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Office Supplies Party Decorations聽聽聽 1000 Points

I have no idea what I'll do with the remaining 34077 points. I don't know if anyone else has the same opinion but I just don't think they have a great prize shop.聽

On 7/21/2023 at 1:38 AM, granny63020 said:

I don't know if anyone else has the same opinion but I just don't think they have a great prize shop.聽

I think that opinion is what we ALL have, @granny63020聽You are SPOT ON!

7teeum.jpg

After the Thundersticks LAST year, this year IS kind of a letdown. Especially the Staf Tourney prizes. But on the AC prize shop, they can't release something like the Thundersticks EVERY year, sadly. So comparatively, it was probably going to be a letdown. The new weapon isn't bad, but it's basically the same level as Roxton's Trustworthy Bowie Knife which we got for FREE. 15 icon attack and blocks 75% of an element, in the new weapon's case, air. It makes me wonder if TNT is going to release more new weapons on par with these two? I mean, combine Roxton's knife with the new weapon, the Extra Loud Techo Fanatic Megaphone, and you can DRASTICALLY cut down the attack of the Super Attack Pea. Taking out 75% each of it's massive load of Earth and Air icons. While doing a combined 30 icons of damage, if none is blocked by the opponent. For comparison, the Super Attack Pea does 32 icons of damage if nothing is blocked. But that's only taking up 1 weapon slot, so that's still more plus they can use another weapon or a shield too.