the timezone in neopets

kacheekkawaii

2 minutes ago, kacheekkawaii said:

while in reality, it's 9:57 pm right now, where i am :3

Same as me! *looks out of window for kacheekkawaii*

16 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Same as me! *looks out of window for kacheekkawaii*

waves: 馃憢

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Neopets is 3 hours earlier than me, which makes NST the same time as Pacific Standard Time.聽It's easy to remember when not to call my grandparents in California. All I have to do to know what time it is there is to pull up the Neopets site. 馃檪

i actually live in the same timezone as neopets operates in! 馃槃 makes remembering things like the snowager super simple.

Edit: although i do actually know the feeling of having to manage timezone differences in games. another game i play uses utc, which means that the midnight reset lands at 4 pm here, or 5 pm in the summer. maddening.

5 hours ago, berriganify said:

i actually live in the same timezone as neopets operates in! 馃槃 makes remembering things like the snowager super simple.

Edit: although i do actually know the feeling of having to manage timezone differences in games. another game i play uses utc, which means that the midnight reset lands at 4 pm here, or 5 pm in the summer. maddening.

The midnight reset works quite well for me as depending on daylight savings, it's 8 or 9 hours behind me. So the reset time is almost exactly when I sit down at my work computer!