Happy Usul Day!

hrtbrk

I like the colour although like all Mosaic pets, I imagine it would be a pain in the backside to customise. I initially thought the pink dots were like little paw prints... but they are on the wrong side of both feet and one hand!!

Not sure about that outfit. It almost looks as though they've tried to give the Usul hissis? It's very strange...

16 hours ago, berriganify said:

but what's up with the dots on the hands and feet??

LOL, a real cannot un-see situsashe for me here as I'd not noticed those before. x'D

Apart from those, I like the colour, lol.

I really like the outfit; not to wear as a whole, but the individual components are very useable. :D I'm interested to see what the make up looks like on other coloured Usuls.

Cool, another Mosaic pet! The colours are nice and don`t clash, and the pattern is cute without being overpowering. I didn`t notice the pink dots/buttons on its paws at first, but once you pay attention to them, they`re quite distracting and don`t make sense.

The outfit is fine, I really like the makeup, but I feel the wig and the clothes don`t go together, they look like they should belong to different sets. They`re better apart, I think, and the outfit is nice overall.