Just Changed My Korbat . . .

Angeló

darkintuition begins to crave brains as they transform into a Zombie Korbat!!!

The Morphing Potion was only 126 K NP ... compared to the Zombie PB which costs 1.1-1.2 Mil NP

I've wanted to change him from a Mutant Korbat for a while cuz there are so many awesome spooky / weird Korbat wearables 

The Mutant Korbat is cool but change is inevitable 

Ooooh... you’ll have to post your customisation!!!

I just painted HarmBoer Halloween so I will have a royal werelupe cross once I can access Flash on a computer!! I finally hit my bank goal - by not spending np on ridiculous HTS items, strange how that works - so decided to splurge a bit!!

Next goal; either a Nightsteed or a Royal Faerie cross for my Kougra!!

Where as here's me; wondering whether to up the irony level with tiny_berry...

image.png.7f1d9a30cf90d1d9ae836aa7343fc217.png (don't mind her, she's having a bad day)

I mean I adopted them with the sole intent of them becoming a grape Chia, then left them as the Elephante they zapped into. But now, as I won a strawberry Fields Forever PB from the fruit machine recently, I'm considering using that on her for the lulz.

image.png.316d41248ef939a1bf998d314603b494.png Actually: biggest. berry. evar.

Irritatingly (for me at least!) the leaf doesn't replace the regular Elephante hat so repainting her to red later wouldn't mean that she'd get to keep it and cosplay Totoro. vampire.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing @Angeló's Hallowe'en customisation. :3

22 hours ago, Secre said:

I love those wings!!! You've definitely succeeded at the creepy look even with limited items!!

Thank You 🙂 

Yeah well the butcher outfit with the apron always intrigued me , but he will keep changing clothes whenever I can

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

By George he does ! Sweeney Todd to be more accurate !!

AH!!! I don't even remember seeing this film, so that's some good connecting my brain did there! 😅 A shame Neo won't have such an item as a straight razor!

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

AH!!! I don't even remember seeing this film, so that's some good connecting my brain did there! 😅 A shame Neo won't have such an item as a straight razor!

You can do daggers... but I'm not sure that has quite the same effect!!

Strange how they'll allow for offensive weapons, but not for grooming implements used in more violent methods!

2 hours ago, Secre said:

You can do daggers... but I'm not sure that has quite the same effect!!

Strange how they'll allow for offensive weapons, but not for grooming implements used in more violent methods!

I suppose it's because things like swords and so on are basically theatrical things now, same with stuff like this. image.png.9afdffbb69000d0003095936682679ca.png

The daggers you see on Neo aren't going to be the kind of thing used in a gang knife fight on the streets of Philly, and I'm assuming that's intentional.

*laffs*

Just remembering the work-around they used for the Moehog Day Breakfast at Tiffany's outfit...

image.png.eaf143f35d528bf9820af12f5d0953e4.pngimage.png.46127f989cbcc96080991b69ae819ae0.png

Tin whistle. Uh-huh. xD

Just made some alterations 

The dagger idea got me digging and I found these "Assembled Wings" which are razor sharp and can very well replace a dagger / sword in battle

Also the eye thing is cool - reminds me of another Johnny Depp movie ... Sleepy Hollow

and yes .. those are Ballerina shoes .. but I think they work with the whole aesthetic

5.png

Don't know if you know, but the Witch Korbat Wings are glitched. Found that out when I tried to customize my korbat that is now a kacheek. They don't appear at all, which is a shame because they look like they'd be really cool.

edit- JellyNeos database has that noted. I should have payed attention.

5 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Don't know if you know, but the Witch Korbat Wings are glitched. Found that out when I tried to customize my korbat that is now a kacheek. They don't appear at all, which is a shame because they look like they'd be really cool.

i did notice while trying items on DTI and i thought it's a problem with my browser 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 1:05 AM, iyavi said:

I like that korbat customization, you wouldn’t normally think of a zombie being the scientist lol

Thank You :D

Yes you wouldn't think he has the BRAINS for it , ha ha ha !

I just added this awesome cape !

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/kj2blb9k/1/5.png

10 hours ago, Angeló said:

Thank You :D

Yes you wouldn't think he has the BRAINS for it , ha ha ha !

I just added this awesome cape !

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/kj2blb9k/1/5.png

That is indeed an awesome cape!! I love the way it billows around him!!