Happy Ixi Day!

hrtbrk

That Oilpaint Ixi has just officially moved onto my wishlist of pets! I love the way they've managed to keep the fur texture whilst giving it the look of the oil paint pets. 

Not sure about the costume though. It's a little too pink and frilly for me and that wig really doesn't work in my opinion!!

EDIT: Don't know if you've seen but a Tuskaninny colour has been released as well.

😮

That's just lovely!

I like the items of the outfit too, definitely not all together, that's way too much, but that jacket with something darker for contrast on the bottom half... oh yes! Or the skirt with this item for instance. image.png.dfd359cb6c66740ef58e4e17509725eb.png

I rather like the wig, i think it's really cute. :D

oh @Yuiina what's your opinion then??

The Oil Paint Ixi is just beautiful, I love the chosen colours together, the green and yellow makes me think of grass and flowers, like a meadow with yellow flowers, perfect for an Ixi to play around on. ❤️ The brush strokes has such a texture to them, it almost looks like fur, and I love how consistent it is, on every area of the body. I also really like how the hooves, horns and eyes are all the same colour, it brings a nice symmetry to the whole look. The collar can be a bit distracting for this colour, it might look better without it, but overall a gorgeous, beautiful well done Oil Paint pet. Thank you, TNT!

I looove the outfit, it`s sooo cute!! ❤️ The little boots, and the dress is just adorable. I would have liked even better if the wig had been pigtails or a braid, both it really looks lovely. Love the little heart necklace as well, such a nice detail. What a solid pet day!

Tuskaninny Day news were released on the same day.

Colour was Dimensional:

dimensional_tuskanini_.png

Outfit:

dandy_tuskanini.png

clo_dandy_tuskaninny_shoes.gif clo_dandy_tuskaninny_pants.gif clo_dandy_tuskaninny_jacket.gif clo_dandy_tuskaninny_hat.gif clo_dandy_tuskaninny_cane.gif

I prefer the darker coloured Dimensional pets, so this looks nice to me, even if the colour itself is really boring and hard to work with.

The outfit looks fantastic, who doesn`t love a gentleman in a top hat, lol. I like that he has a cane as well, and the pink and brown go together well, the green tie breaks it up nicely. Very good!