Vote for Obelisk War! Round 183!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 183rd round?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 183rd round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Brute Squad
    • Seekers

I was so fail with this last round. I chose Cartogrification, and remembered to use it a whole 2 times; the first and last days... yesterday it "awarded" me with a whole 923NP as a prize, as punishment I'm sure. 😅

Last round I joined a team (Can't remember who though) and forgot to do my battles. I'll have to make sure I don't forget this week!

17 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Randomly chose Brutes, I hope they actually win!

Ok, that helps me make a decision, thank you! :D

Seekers won! Congrats! :happydance:

Sorry I didn't notice that there is such rule. Will keep in mind next time. :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

I got an pretty loser prize this time around!

image.png.9384fcb1ac5e4c457e826b01f119860f.png

r92 as well. I do like how the majority of the loser prizes are high rarity. smiley.gif

On 4/13/2020 at 7:45 AM, Duma said:

I picked the Round Round Round boon since I'm still trying to get the avatar from the wheel of excitement.

Off topic, but I see you have Eve from Guild Wars as your Avatar. I used to play, and I play guild wars 2 with my boyfriend. :D

Yeah, even though I love the cheetah avatar I wanted to change it to the avatar I've been using everywhere. Funny enough I've never played Guild Wars (I should, I really think I would like it, I even have the DVD for Campaign one with the female necromancer on the front, found it at a garage sale) but ever since I found the picture, years before I had the dvd, of the female necromancer i've been adoring it. I was just googling for pictures I liked when I came across it. Didn't even know the game Guild Wars until then.

On 4/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, Duma said:

Yeah, even though I love the cheetah avatar I wanted to change it to the avatar I've been using everywhere. Funny enough I've never played Guild Wars (I should, I really think I would like it, I even have the DVD for Campaign one with the female necromancer on the front, found it at a garage sale) but ever since I found the picture, years before I had the dvd, of the female necromancer i've been adoring it. I was just googling for pictures I liked when I came across it. Didn't even know the game Guild Wars until then.

Guild wars 2 is a lot of fun. I like it better than the first one, it improves on a lot of things. You should give it a try.