Happy Shoyru Day!

hrtbrk

Not sayin' anything about the new colour because what's the point, lol.

That's a cute outfit though! Hiking is a good social distancing activity too! Well... as long as you're not driving to get there, don't go taking your germs into another area! 😮

There's a lot of misapprehension about that over here. People just don't understand why they can't drive somewhere out of their area to get their exercise, it took me a while to wrap my head around it because it's not like they're spewing germs out of their car exhaust as they go is it! But I realise it's all about containment; asymptomatic people going out of their area is what's spreading this beast.

Maybe if we were all painted swamp gas it'd keep people away from each other a lot more. 😷

I have to agree with Duma and say that this year Shoyru's day is disappointing. 

Unfortunately, we don't have 2 new colors released on pet's days anymore or else we wouldn't be so disappointed by the Swamp Gas color. 

In my opinion, the outfit is looking clumsy because there are too many colors there. I like the theme of it but I think they could have delivered it better.

Eww, Swamp Gas. 😞 That stinks! I really wish we could get two colours.

The outfit is cute, but I agree with Yuiina that there are too many colours. I like the hat, but not the hair.

2 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

Eww, Swamp Gas. 😞 That stinks! 

PLEASE tell me that pun was intentional!

I kinda like the hair and the walking stick, but that's  about it.  It's too saturated.  It's like he popped it into a vat of dye, and stuck it on without rinsing or anything.  Or maybe hit it with a can of paint before he  put it on.  

12 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

Eww, Swamp Gas. 😞 That stinks!

9 hours ago, GillyTook said:

PLEASE tell me that pun was intentional!

Same! 🤣

It's very interesting how people's different tastes with regard to colour and so on are being highlighted by this outfit! By the sound of it, you should all be grateful that I'm not your personal dresser. 🤭

ONE thing in an outfit that is super saturated isn't horrid, but the whole thing?  Makes me think of a little kid who hasn't learned that you don't have to really press on the crayons over the whoooole thing to make the picture look nice yet.