Happy Pteri Day!

hrtbrk

As a person who likes birds, I really like what they did with the colors, but that outfit... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUUU you poor little thing

Tyrannian's eyebrows... ?

The outfit's amusing, though I wonder where the sticking plasters go.

Toy's colour combo isn't that pleasing to me, not rightly sure why though. The pale green doesn't really work with the red, but I'm glad it's not darker as it would look like a Christmas thing. I wonder if that's why they've used red this time to be honest as it's the first time red's been used.

Though you could cover the pale green with lipstick and shoes... the black lip stick that's not NC puts actual lips on top of the beak though. ?

Pteris are not a species I appreciate much because they have those expressions of a burglar
"Give me everything you have or...", that's how I see them :laughingsmiley: and, in my opinion, they could have the wings on other position. 

UCs, on the other hand, are amongst the prettiest pets around 

Darigan PteriGrey PteriRobot PteriPlushie PteriFaerie Pteri

Gorgeous right?! :heart:

Now about their 2019 day!

Tyrannian is a good addition to the color, I especially love the hair... makes me want to pet it :laughingsmiley:

Toy I don't understand that green in there, but maybe with lipstick and shoes it can be fixed. It would make more sense if it was the same yellow from his belly though...

Outfit I wasn't expecting such :laughingsmiley: I like the dress, it can be used on other themed customizations and, overall, it's not a bad outfit! 

I love that we`re getting Tyrannian versions of the native Tyrannian species, such as Grarrl and Tonu. and now Pteri! ?
The artists are restricted due to the static pose of the post-conversion Neopets, I do however think that within these limits they`ve managed to create a nice-looking Tyrannian pet. The texture looks great, and I love the jagged beak and strong talons. A pair of contacts would really complete the look, as the white, empty-looking eyes almost look unfinished and kind of drag the look down.

Toy is cute, I love the combination of the red and yellow (it makes me think it looks like an action figure of the Down For Maintatence Pteri) but the green clashes with the other colours.

That outfit is sooooo sad!! ? I know we have nurse outfits (do we have any doctor ones?) so I can see where TNT is coming from, thinking that if we have nurses/doctors, we can make a patient-type look. But that just looks awful to me and evokes sympathy for this poor pet. If this was an outfit for Eyries, I would never have bought it for any of my pets... The outfit is split up into various pieces, so if you only use one or two it would look less dramatic, but as a whole, it makes me so sad to see this poor Pteri hobbling around with its broken limbs.

10 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

(it makes me think it looks like an action figure of the Down For Maintatence Pteri)

?

I didn't even think of that!

The more I look at the Tyrannian bird the more I like it, I love how grouchy it looks. ?

26 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i wanna pet him and4.png call him Floofy

You really do though, don't you! He looks very cuddlable, despite the fact that he's being all TALK TO THE HAND WING!

I'd want to call him Curmudgeon, but sadly that pet already exists. ?

image.png.7047d13fd2596d24260acf4d747c798f.png