Vote for Obelisk War! Round 169!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 169th round?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 169th round?

• The Sway
    • Thieves Guild
    • Awakened

Who needs an Avatar? I was hoping that the Faerie Festival was going to be a WEEK LONG Event of getting Faerie Quests & was thinking of a faction that had "Refresh Quest" Boon BUT... guess we only got healing for all our Pets for just the 20th. Really, JS/TNT? That's how you played this when your site went down during AC & Daily Dare, you feel confident to drop the ball on this too??? AAAAaaaarrrrrggggghhhh! ?:angry::sad01_anim:

*SIGH* So what Faction has good boons or someone with a preference please speak up, bc after winning 1 LOUSY np and a bowl of crunchy starry cereal for beating the Space Fungus on her 638 Level, I'm not feeling up to picking this one. emo_greyjub_thinking.gif I feel like it would turn out like this art_aisha_sculpting.gif A MESS! :crying_anim:

Thank you for the chart, your choice seems logical and I don't want to miss out on this again (I missed the last one- my fault, took too long to pick). 

Sway seems like a logical choice. ?^_^

Anyone else having "trouble" with making their Obelisk Choice & getting the "Blue Buffering Eternally Circle" while waiting for your choice to go through?

image.png.a4be5c3e32f9c35b203e8feb18749af1.png The "BBEC" (my cursor) is NOT showing up on this screenie , but since my first post & going to the Obelisk to choose, that Tab still shows the buffering circle. ? Closest icon I can find.

Went back to that Tab & Refreshed the Page and...   image.png.6191f7880846ebf15092567219aea5d7.png Okay, I have my choice but what is going on with the TIME? The Sway are weird Neopets but this is Twilight Zone-Back-to-the-Future craziness! o_O:dance:  Good Luck everyone! 

Edited by midnight_spell360
Added my experience of trying to pick a faction!

well, conundrum time it is!

image.png.453b0ec560780cfe26a8c498f12a9946.png

I'd usually go for Quest Refresh and crack out a fortune cookie, BUTTTT...

image.png.947d07c2e73a89f35b0a1ea9a7e830a6.png

He's so close to moving onto red codestones, the LAST thing I need to be doing at this point is ending up leveling up before I've managed to max out his regular codestone training, I might not be picking any boon this time around. ? #neopianworldproblems

I was in the same situation, except I don't want to go to 4 reds before I max out the rest. Thought about Bank Bribery for a bit but decided to just go for Quest Refresh and if it's a faerie that gives out the wrong stats I'll just give them to another pet. Every bit of defense or strength I do get is still 3 reds cheaper.

10 minutes ago, mischief51 said:

Wow... The Sway is the last avatar I need but this past week I've been tied up fighting the space faerie using throw pillows ? I signed up for the sway too.. so sad. i'll get it next time..

Oh man, how frustrating! Throw pillows are a nightmare. Ew, slightly punny comment from me there! :axehead: