Altador Cup XIV Staff Tournament Prize Shop Open!

Emily

The prize shop for the Altacor Cup XIV Staff Tournament is now open! What did you get?

Claim Your Prizes!

staffgroupshothubpage.jpg

I saw it was open yesterday and was kinda disappointed with the prizes. I don't remember nearly 2/3rds of the prizes being keyrings, but that was two years ago; maybe my memory is foggy.

10 icons for Pencil Crossbow is pretty decent, but I'll probably end up hoarding a bunch of the books in my SDB until they rise in value.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I'm not getting a single thing until there's confirmation  that your prize points were meant to be cut in half. <_<

?

I'm with you on that; haven't seen that happen before with the staff tournament prize shop. Maybe they feel like everybody had it easier because they announced the strongest players/team every round? ?

I'm not getting a single thing until there's confirmation  that your prize points were meant to be cut in half. <_<

Did that happen to you? I don't really get how the prize points work so I don't know if mine are right or not...

Thank you for writing in!
It is actually how it works!
It's usually half the score earned in the staff tournament confirmed with our AC team.
Thank you for playing and enjoy!
Rico S.

HA! that's his actual response !! someone should tell him his AC team is wrong.

and re-releasing the key-rings ... Where are the people selling DJ Skellington Keyring for 1.2 Mil Now ?

I had 18,039 points ... 

bought the computer , two keyrings , the desk YYB game and about 20 lunch boxes 

Rico...

There's an emote I wish to use, but it's really not TDN appropriate, let's just say it involves a digital bird...  he is positively DELIGHTING in this, isn't he!

Surely it's not usually half the score? Is it?

If it is, why am I so salty about it this year, and feeling carped upon from a height?

EDIT

It's changed now...

image.png.7cc7b2c1dc1542ff8b57003855594823.png

I think they're all focusing on Comic-Con stuff and this is why everything else is such a hot mess right now.

EDIT

It's changed now...

yup , got 18,039 more points

bought the crossbow , book , 2 more keyrings , survivor mug and 14 more lunch boxes

I dunno if I want to stock up on lunchboxes, or just get books to sell. So far I've bought one each of the weapon and the book.

Now that I've started buying Sticky Snowballs for CC (thanks again @Robin Hood!) I'm feeling a bit blasé about single point items, lol. I hope this won't come back and bite me on the behind, but I DO have over 500 stashed away already, and WHY would they decide next year that r100 items don't count? Doesn't make any kind of sense to me (yeah yeah, this is TNT we're talkin' about, I know...) They might change 'em to single-pointers, I could totally see them doing that. But if they do I'm sure I'll deal with that like the responsible adult that I am, in other words. (┛◉Д◉)┛ ︵ ┻━━━┻

AND because I'm also paying attention to the 4-point items that I was previously ignorant of: old omelettes; most Buried Treasure prizes; most Coltzan stuff; most Haunted Fairground plushies; battlecards - I feel I'm gonna be accumulating more points for next year than I managed for this... so yeah, just not feeling it with  the hugely tiresome process of buying up thousands of lunches...

Got plenty of time to change my mind yet of course! Also CC will be before the AC, we SHOULD get a reminder to spend our points before the shop closes, this year's fiasco, lol... so on the whole... ?‍♀️

Eh, got what I wanted.   Which is to say a book and keychains of my chosen team.   Then picked up another book, crossbow, and some lunch boxes because had points left over.