AC XIV (2019) Rank-Up/Make-Up Days - July 6th & 7th!!!

This is in the Neopets "News", for July 4th 2019:

4th July - Flotsam Day

• Attention Altador Cup players! We understand the downtime of our site has affected the tournament and so July 6th and 7th will be practice days. You can submit scores and improve your ranks while the brackets standings will remain the same. Prize shops will also be open soon!

If you didn't make the Rank you were aiming for (within reason), or the points you were hoping to get, for the AC Shop, this is your chance to make up some! I'll definitely be out there.

For those who are happy the AC is over, and don't want to see another game of Yooyuball, Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise, or Shoot-Out Show Down, well, at least until, maybe, next year, then:

giphy.gif

"This topic doesn't exist."

EDIT: And, for those that know me from the Altador Cup Terror Mountain topic, here is a "motivational" song:

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

So now, my dilemma...

* Shakespearean voice-over*

To rank, or not to rank, that is the question!

?

Ugh, I know! I don't want to play, but... I also feel sort of obligated to participate in the whole cup. Blegh. I just want to do nothing all weekend, but I also know that I'll feel as if I should be ranking up. ?

And we'll probably STILL not get enough points for what we want from the prize shop. ?

Oh wait, the shop's open now, isn't it? Can we check out what we need?

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh wait, the shop's open now, isn't it? Can we check out what we need?

Did you SEE what they are offering for AC Staff Tournament Prizes??? NOT a single NEW item-not even a NEW BD item-all recycled bobbleheads &  the same WeaPon BD from last year!

Are they kidding!!! What in Fyora's Destroyed Fairgrounds is going on here? lunara_gelert_sigh.gif Something old, nothing new, we thought we'd get this by all of you?

Image result for john mulaney memes nawh

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Did you SEE what they are offering for AC Staff Tournament Prizes??? NOT a single NEW item-not even a NEW BD item-all recycled bobbleheads &  the same WeaPon BD from last year!

Are they kidding!!! What in Fyora's Destroyed Fairgrounds is going on here? lunara_gelert_sigh.gif Something old, nothing new, we thought we'd get this by all of you?

Image result for john mulaney memes nawh

where's the shops ?

i can't find them anywhere

I don't know where the shop is. I'm confident that it being full of last year's prizes is because they ARE last year's still, and it'll be updated yet.

I'm pretty sure they used last year's prizes by accident and closed the shop again as soon as they realised what they'd done. (Which... should've been a matter of seconds, honestly. Any kind of software test should involve at least a cursory glance at the part of the site that was just updated...)

Aaaand they botched this up too. It only let me send 3 scores in each game.

Oh never mind, Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise work. Yooyuball and Shootout Showdown capped at 3.

EDIT: After trying it again, it lets me send one score each time I refresh.

Yeah, gotta refresh each time. What's this TNT, a lesson in be careful what you ask for, you just might get it?

Maybe it's a means to slow things down to try and prevent asplode over the holiday weekend?

It's succeeded in taking a lot of people from being happy with this outcome to being really mad, gotta say. ?‍♀️

figures i would finally get a 16 score when it no longer counts -_-