Additional Altador Cup Playtime!

hrtbrk

Neopets announced additional play time for the Altador Cup due to the sites recent downtime. Scores can still be submitted but team ranks will be locked and not change.

The prize shop is releasing soon as well!

Attention Altador Cup players! We understand the downtime of our site has affected the tournament and so July 6th and 7th will be practice days. You can submit scores and improve your ranks while the brackets standings will remain the same. Prize shops will also be open soon!

ctp_1106.gif

Is there a glitch already, played 3 YYB games and watched the number of my YYB games go up but when I played my 4th game , I got: You have already  reached the maximum number of times you can post your score today! Play again tomorrow.   SERIOUSLY? How is this helping me rank when game #4 didn't change my YYB total.

You LIED to me, TNT/JS???? emo_greyhissi_teary.gif I'm going to go get some sleep and hope this glitch gets fixed. ?

39 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

You have already  reached the maximum number of times you can post your score today! Play again tomorrow.

This isn't a glitch . The first 3 scores you send count as any other Neopets game (i.e you get 1000 NP for them ..) after that you're just playing for rank :) 

EDIT : After visiting the Neoboards , apparently the botched up and the AC games are now like any other games .. capped at 3 !!! *faceslap*

I'm not going to play anyway  

2 hours ago, MegHidd said:

It won't count past three games for me which is sad because I needed 8 games to rank up ?

Just refresh after each game ( of course, after completing the first 3 games for np). My sister just sent me a chat message and said that it was super annoying but she went from Rank 12  to Rank 13.

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

It seems you CAN keep playing Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise

About Slushie Slinger-my sister also texted that to make the next Rank 14 (for tomorrow), since she will need about 46 YYB games for the next Rank, she thought she would try to do 10 games each of the other games to bring the amount closer to 40 games of YYB. But when she started Slushie Slinger, the set up was for Brightvale (she has been on Darigan Citadel for the past 3 years)-her Snap Chat showed the green & yellow color scheme and Brightvale emblem, but continued until she couldn't sling them slushies no more (we got to laugh at her panicky way of urging the Red Tuskaninny to get the slushies & to stop dropping them) and then she focused on her message: 

Altador Cup Score Submission (reCAPTCHA v2)
Reached max daily score posts. For Altador Cup you can keep ranking.
Score: 625 NP: 148,495

Success! Your NP: XXXXXX
Your High Score: 723
Plays Today: 1

And of course, Baby (our youngest sister) was freaking out. "This is my first time playing Slushie Slinger today! What are they talking about?" Plus lots of rants about it isn't even her team's colors and how messed up this is. When she refreshed her page, her # of SL games went up -so it is working for ranking?

Any body else getting major glitches?

Edited by midnight_spell360
Needed to hide my sister's private info (amount out)