Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

2npoo7.jpg

Nooooo! I had an offer of 15m for that D:

*hugs* How awful! T_T

I got an RE that made me chuckle for some reason.

Something has happened! chia_pea_happy.gif nietzscheano says 'You will buy me lots of presents from the Grooming Parlour won't you?'

Something has happened!

"A Slorg Flakes Stamp suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!"

Now, do I sell it, or add it to my stamp collection?

Count Von Roo appears in a puff of smoke and bites PET on the neck! Ouch!

I've never gotten that one before. Took HP all the way down to 0. I'm thankful my current faction challenge is not timed. And that I only have 4 minutes until my next visit to the springs. Ah, well, may as well go get blasted by Snowie, too.

ETA: Yep, blasted! Can't take away HP from 0, so take that, Snowie!

As for daily stuff? I use the TDN daily page, every day, so too much to list.:P But let's see... I picked up a few hundred neopoints off the floor, through a few random events, found a codestone... and OH, a few days ago, it was weird, but awesome. I received three fairy quests.:3

Count Von Roo appears in a puff of smoke and bites PET on the neck! Ouch!

I've never gotten that one before. Took HP all the way down to 0. I'm thankful my current faction challenge is not timed. And that I only have 4 minutes until my next visit to the springs. Ah, well, may as well go get blasted by Snowie, too.

Having never gotten that RE ever before in over 11 years of playing, I either got it again or another one that takes away 100% of HP. I didn't see it because I was refreshing for another faction challenge. Imagine my surprise when I tried to enter the battle and had no HP to fight! Thankfully, healing springs came through.

Something has happened! petpetbrush_stealthy.gif

A beautiful Fire Faerie floats down and gives you a Stealthy Petpet Paint Brush!!!

EDIT!:

Something has happened!labmap_01.gifYou find a piece of the secret laboratory map!

Wow, I have made over two million NP from Random Events today! Well, I will once I sell both of these.

Something has happened!

A beautiful fire faerie floats down and gives you a Brown Petpet Paint Brush!

My financial (NP) problems have been solved! I'd like to sell it in the Auction House, but the Auction Genie never works. I need to use him to find the appropriate price, but going from TP offers, it seems to be worth 60k.

Something has happened! goldenpteri.gif The Golden Pteri flies overhead, but none of your Neopets are Pteris so he just flies away.

This makes me sad ): (lol) What happens exactly if I had a Pteri? Anyone know?