Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

Mouseykins

10 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

The bonus prize for visiting every day was a let down imo.

Thoughts?

My thoughts on those boots aren't really suitable for posting on this forum. :ph34r:

The boots are a total and complete letdown! I am not impressed with them at all! TNT has been releasing so many nice cute wearables lately, but these boots belong in the rubish dump. :sad::sad02:

Wow, that was a let down.  I just thought those boots were an extra daily prize.  I showed up for my quest today and was like, "Whaaaaat?". 

Looking at them equipped, they are at least a suitable Earth Faerie item, being leaves, not just an item called Earth Faerie, and could probably/possibly be useful to someone who had a specific look in mind, like . . . um . . . maybe your pet is a hobo and has to make their clothes out of whatever garbage they can find? :ph34r:

preview.png

37 minutes ago, Nielo said:

So I take it I'm just about the only one who actually likes those boots then? :upsidedown:

I suppose I don't actually dislike them. My initial reaction to them was very negative, but I think that was mainly because of their construction and I was like, "how am I gonna use these!?".  But hey look, I've managed a perfectly good customisation with them already.  :laugh:

17 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

The boots are a total and complete letdown! I am not impressed with them at all! TNT has been releasing so many nice cute wearables lately, but these boots belong in the rubish dump. :sad::sad02:

I think they were made from items in the rubbish dump... @jellysundae even provided proof.

I do like the looks of the Earth Faeries. Kinda remind me of Poison Ivy. But, I know even they could do better making boots. These look like a summer camp craft.

So is it official then, that the boots are THE prize for doing this everyday? Or is there just a lag in their giving us something special like in past years? :shiftyeyes_anim: :blink:

I had one green check mark for the Negg event and had consoled myself that I'd be sure to visit the quest page every day. :huh: