Day 20 - Top Chop

hrtbrk

Day 20

AAA : 1100

Me : 1232

"Patience, young grasshopper."

"Yet, it is eyes which blind the man."

:rambo:

Be patient . Use your intuition , not your eyes - they will deceive you , for the bar can move faster than you can grasp.

Make your reflexes quick and sharp.

:ph34r:  

1292 for this one. Good thing I practiced yesterday to get the hang out of it again. :)

It's all about timing and reflexes. And sometimes the petpetpet can save you :P

All golden AAA checkmarks for me YaaY!

This game is a bit annoying at first, but once you've had enough practice, it's not too bad. Just keep playing, and you'll have a better idea of when to hit and you'll improve your reflexes! And it might be a good idea to try and score as high as possible in the first 3 levels, so you don't have to worry too much about the next 3. I actually failed on level 6 but still managed to score over 1100.

So, this is the last day, huh? I was hoping we'd get Snowmuncher  :sad02:

But at least we didn't get Faerie Cloud Racers either.

I KNEW it! Ugh, this game is so frustrating! Somehow, once upon a time I got a high score of 1500, but most days I can't get above 700. I could be memorizing the guide while I'm at work today, buuuut given the lackluster prizes (imo), I think I'm fine settling for Abi.  -_-

After a few attempts, my high score is now 2,124! Quite happy with that!

I was listening to 'Fear the Walking Dead', so I'm gonna attribute my win to that show. Haha!

Oh my gosh this game is driving me bonkers! I got close a couple times last night and cannot seem to get over 900 points right now. So frustrating!!

My high score going in was like 115 so I panicked xD But apparently I've just played it a ton without sending in my score.

Be patient . Use your intuition , not your eyes - they will deceive you , for the bar can move faster than you can grasp.

^Best advice ever and hilarious

Phew seems after complaining here I was able to get a score of 1151 to beat AAA finally! :D (4 more games remaining to complete)