Day 3 - Faerie Caves II [Team Challenge]

hrtbrk

Remember this is a team challenge, so in order to qualify for maximum prizes, be sure you have a partner BEFORE you send your score or you won't get the team challenge bonus prize. :)

If you follow our guide, this game should only take a few minutes to beat AAA. Level 4 is about the hardest for me and took a couple tries to get the hang of it. :)

This is one of the easier games to get a trophy for.  There's only a few places in the entire game where you have a time limit on a task, and if you get the top score and you're on the top 100 table at midnight you get a gold trophy.  Since this game is in the Daily Dare, the table might cycle through faster than once a day, but if you wait until next month, you can probably get the trophy.  Check the TDN guide for a really thorough walk through.

Got 470 point before I screwed up. I didn't read the text under the walk-through and locked out the door with the balloons (level 5 I believe) when trying to get the torch to blow up some stones to get the last diamond.

Leave that diamond alone. It's evil!

I am too impulsive for this game :p

Wow, it's literally been several years since I last played this game... The music made me feel nostalgic :D

I'm often confused by still image/text walkthroughs, so I looked it up on youtube instead. The video I watched is called "All of Faerie Caves II in under 6 minutes". It's a bit too fast, but if you slow it down to 0.25 in the settings, it's easy to follow.

Wow, it's literally been several years since I last played this game... The music made me feel nostalgic :D

I'm often confused by still image/text walkthroughs, so I looked it up on youtube instead. The video I watched is called "All of Faerie Caves II in under 6 minutes". It's a bit too fast, but if you slow it down to 0.25 in the settings, it's easy to follow.

I'm the same way. I like watching videos rather than reading texts and going along with a picture... can be confusing....

This is one of the easier games to get a trophy for.  There's only a few places in the entire game where you have a time limit on a task, and if you get the top score and you're on the top 100 table at midnight you get a gold trophy.  Since this game is in the Daily Dare, the table might cycle through faster than once a day, but if you wait until next month, you can probably get the trophy.  Check the TDN guide for a really thorough walk through.

I believe the trophy time has changed. It, now, seems to be around 8 pm NST, and not at midnight NST. FYI, just in case anyone is trying for a trophy.