Are You Dressing Up For Halloween?

Guest VioletFlare

Guest VioletFlare

So, anyone thinking about a costume to wear for Halloween? :)

I've kinda already got one planned. Although the games and the fandom (especially the fandom...) have been getting kind of a bad rap lately, I've been thinking of going as The Puppet from Five Nights at Freddy's. :laughingsmiley: Already got the costume planned out and everything.

Oh my goodness is it close enough to start worrying about already? I'm so keen to dress up :D

I haven't had the opportunity to over the past few years...which is probably why I want to do the boring thing and go as a disney princess...maybe rapunzel, with my boyfriend as flynn. They're pretty special to us because we have the same sort of colouring(I'm blonde and he's brunette and he's already rocking the facial hair) but mainly because they're the disney couple with the biggest age gap, she's 18 and he's...25, I think? And that's almost the same as our age gap when we got together :) :) :)

The Puppet? That could be cool.

I would like to dress up as Spiderman from the Noir series (Google it, he's awesome) but I might not be able to, because I have no income and trench coats are expensive.

I'm thinking of dressing up as Asuna from SAO (If you can't tell I love SAO already lol), but if I can't get all her stuff in time I'll probably dress up as something I already have like Hinata from Naruto or Yuna Braska from FF, or i"ll buy a totally new costume all together lol

I didn't even know who the puppet was! I didn't realize he was a character, I've only played FNaF a few times but my brother is in LOVE with the games and I never heard about the puppet until I looked him up. Be careful not to scare any little kids lol

Guest VioletFlare

I'm thinking of dressing up as Asuna from SAO (If you can't tell I love SAO already lol), but if I can't get all her stuff in time I'll probably dress up as something I already have like Hinata from Naruto or Yuna Braska from FF, or i"ll buy a totally new costume all together lol

I didn't even know who the puppet was! I didn't realize he was a character, I've only played FNaF a few times but my brother is in LOVE with the games and I never heard about the puppet until I looked him up. Be careful not to scare any little kids lol

Oh, I might scare some kids, but it'll be harmless, I promise! :laughingsmiley:

Every year I always have this wonderful ideas to create, but never end up doing it. lol. One year I had this amazing princess aurora dress hand made by a friend that I wore to a disneyland halloween party. Thats about it since my adult halloween years lmao. I think if anything ill go for harley quinn, based off the suicide squad movie... her look is super easy and i own half of it already thanks to my punkrock days :P 

Ooh nice. I love the puppet from fnaf! If possible can you post a image of your costume? I'm going to dress up as either a grieving widow or a ghost bride. I have a black dress and a black lacy shawl that I'll wear as a veil over my face, and I'm going to do makeup that makes me look like I have been crying and I'm to going to carry a bouquet of either dead or fake flowers.

I haven't dressed up in a few years, even though I love Halloween, I never get a costume together and always end up just wearing a themed shirt and maybe a headband with bat ears, or something like that. I had an idea for a long time to dress up as Baby Cakes from the show China, IL. It is really easy; camouflage cargo pants, a red shirt, combat boots and a bald cap. I am shorter and smaller framed than the the character, but I think people would get the idea. However, I never got a round to it and now I don't think the show is even on anymore, or relevant enough for people to know what my costume is. Anyway, I might go out to eat or something, but I don't go to parties on Halloween. I always end up watching scary movies with my family, which is how I like it, so dressing up is not a main concern, but it can certainly be fun!

I've been thinking about that myself. I usually go as SanguisLuna, my vampyre from an online game. I've got a nice shock of gray going on IRL, so I may play that up and go as Rogue this year. I've got the southern drawl perfect too. :) What do you think?

We don't really have Halloween here, but I am going to a concert with friends that is Halloween themed (every second year it's here and became a little tradition of ours). 
Last time I was a zombie, pretty easy to do. Everyone thought it was very strange when we walked around the city though.

I am thinking about princess Mononoke now, but maybe it's too much work. Would be pretty cool if I have time for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Every year I think of doing something cool and creative, but then I end up being something traditional, like a witch, vampire or zombie. This year probably won't be an exception, I believe. haha

Aw, you should make it an exceptional year!! ^^;

This is actually the first time I will be dressing up in YEARS. I'm very excited! I'll be going as Coraline, and my sister will be Other Mother (Beldam from Coraline).

I LOVE your idea from FNAF. That's a good one! Have fun!! 

I'm taking my girls out trick-or-treating this year most likely by myself. My husband isn't into all the "holiday" nonsense.

I'll probably just wear my gothic wings and do my makeup a bit differently then I normally do, nothing too extravagant though. My oldest is 4 and is insisting on being a cow this year, at first it was a dragon or a dinosaur. Now I just need to find her a costume somewhere lol. My youngest is only 18 months old and still a bit too little for Halloween, but I'm taking her out too so she's not left out. For her since she's so little and it'll be cold out I'm just going to get a fairy tutu and wings for her. If I could I'd dress her up as Olaf but she's too little for the costume sizes. :)

This year I'll be going as Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica, the costume hasn't gotten here yet but the little soul gem and soul ring that was going to go with it came today and I can't wait for the dress to get here. I'm surprised my mom actually ordered it this year since it's slightly more expensive then just going to a store and picking out a costume from there so I'll be wearing it around as much as I can once it does get here.

Guest VioletFlare

Good news, I got everything for my costume! :laughingsmiley:

Also the facepaint kinda stinks, so my mom is taking me shopping for facepaint once she gets paid.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm dressing up as Palutena, and have all the pieces to make it except the strapless dress! :( I just can't find one anywhere. So far, just a flimsy strapless shift, which will be my only option if I can't find a sturdier one this weekend. I can sew a little but not dress-making well.

• 2 weeks later...