Vote for Obelisk War! Round 53!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 53rd round?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 53rd round?

• Seekers
    • Awakened
    • The Sway

I have all of these avatars (still need Thieves and Order *shakes fist*). So I'll probably end up going with Sway since they're usually the popular choice.

I still need thieves too, so don't be upset. It will be a while before they win. lol

I've never participated in the obelisk war. what do you need to do?

You go here: http://www.neopets.com/prehistoric/battleground/

and pick a faction to join with.

When the round starts (there is a countdown on that page) then you have to battle at least 10 times against one of the opposing faction's members. If you return to the main Obelisk War page, they will appear under there when the war starts.

FYI: The 10 battles have to be against one of the opposing team members and not a regular battledome opponent.

thank you! I appreciate the response! I watched the 3 videos and they were just creepy! you get the avatar for participating? I didn't understand what other members were referring to "boons in the stock market" Am I supposed to invest somewhere as well?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

thank you! I appreciate the response! I watched the 3 videos and they were just creepy! you get the avatar for participating? I didn't understand what other members were referring to "boons in the stock market" Am I supposed to invest somewhere as well?

Sadly, you will only get the avatar if the faction you choose to join with wins. (I only have the Order avatar so far because I suck at choosing the winning team) The winning faction means that faction won the most fights out of all the people who joined the war.

As for the boons, if the faction you choose wins, you will be allowed to choose a temporary award that lasts until the next round of voting starts. If you are a premium member, you get to choose from a set of premium boons.

Here is a page that lists the boons and what they can do for you: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/obelisk-war/boons/

Here is a list of which factions reward which boons: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/obelisk-war/skirmish-factions/

The stock market boon everyone is talking about is: Cheaper by the Dozen - Lowers the minimum stock purchase price from 15 NP per share to 10 NP. They are particular to that boon because they play the stock market. So for a week, they are allowed to purchase stocks at 10NP rather than 15NP. But you do not have to play the stock market to participate in the war. I, myself, because I buy Faerie Quest Cookies from the NC Mall am particular to the Refreshed Quest Request - Allows users to refresh a Faerie quest to change the type of Faerie.

You only get to choose a boon if the faction you joined wins though. If your faction doesn't win, you pretty much just have to wait until the next round and suffer with the loss.

I still need Thieves and Brute Squad T__T

Seems like I will never get those two, but this round Sway, as per the majority.