Wouldn't if be nice if...

jellysundae

...Jumpstart added a bit of shiny new code to the shops, so that frozen accounts didn't show up in the shop wiz! :D

What would you love to see happen?

I'm sure those will get fixed in time though, I'm interested to know what different things/features/tweaks people wished existed. :yes:

I'd like it if they raised (or abolished) the price limit for shops. It's annoying to me that we have to put single things in the trading post when we just want np for it and similarly for buying.

I'm sure I'd like other things as well, but that's all that comes to mind.

I'd like it if they raised (or abolished) the price limit for shops. It's annoying to me that we have to put single things in the trading post when we just want np for it and similarly for buying.

I'm sure I'd like other things as well, but that's all that comes to mind.

That's interesting, and it makes me wonder why the limit is what it is. It's surely something as simple as a 5 digit number was the maximum space coded in. But I'm not sure why they'd have set such a low limit.

I guess to encourage people to use the auctions?

When I first joined, galleries didn't exist, and shops doubled as galleries. You could separate your shop from your gallery by placing gallery items over the limit.

I'd like to see better sorting/searching features in the SDB and especially the closet, and a way to remove paint clothes from the closet. Seriously, it's got to be filling up over half my closet by now, for species I will never ever own...

I'd love to see a section of the site where they show all Notable Neopets for the previous 7 days.

If they did that, you'd never miss out on any of your pets being Notable because no one who takes screenshots for people saw them. Even if it was only 2-3 days, as long as you checked frequently, you wouldn't miss them.

When I first joined, galleries didn't exist, and shops doubled as galleries. You could separate your shop from your gallery by placing gallery items over the limit.

I'd like to see better sorting/searching features in the SDB and especially the closet, and a way to remove paint clothes from the closet. Seriously, it's got to be filling up over half my closet by now, for species I will never ever own...

I think it would be good if they split the closet in two, one section for paintbrush clothes and another for everything else (applying the limit to this section only). That way the clothes would still be in your 'closet' but not taking up too much useable space.

Also I would like to be able to search by type in my SDB. I'm a beginner plushie collector and hate having to trawl through the toy category or search for 'plushie'. (This is particularly annoying when I am trying to update my gallery.) I know it's minor, but I have a problem with things being classifed by type when you can't search by type in the SDB.

I wish I could play Dice-A-Roo.. :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.