A SERIOUS TURN OF EVENTS Jumpstart Edition

This is a great prank. When I loaded neopets today I nearly died laughing. I mean Viking of the week! I kinda wonder if it is a real user or one they made just for today. Oh well! Good thing I was expecting something or this could have been very shocking. Thank you for the awesome prank Jumpstart!

Yeah I was going to go with a different title but I figured TDN would change the filter. :P

I went to sleep shortly after posting this so I'm not sure how may changes there are other than the map and various odd areas. I don't go all over the site normally lol

And it will be gone tomorrow :) I don't even notice it a lot of the time because, for pages like the BD for example, you're scrolled down below the header. :)

I think it's hilarious! Great way to poke fun at the transition that everyone has been complaining about.

Like "here you go! jumpstart is everywhere muahahahaha"

I'm honestly glad to see that they still have a sense of humor despite all the negativity

People's complaining has had an impact, I see, the text has changed to white so it's easier to see.

Oh good, the blue on red was actually really straining my eyes. x_x

People's complaining has had an impact, I see, the text has changed to white so it's easier to see.

Oh, nice. I couldn't even look at the dropdown menus for more than a few seconds before my eyes started to actually physically hurt from the strain.

Are there any more pránks besides the site theme, the fake map, and the, uh... "improved" graphics?

You can check out the main page where the scroll header thing is changed to Jumpstart game titles instead of the normal.

I really love the theme now that they changed the menu text to white.

fixed-it.gif

Thank god, it was just a horrible, horrible nightmare! I literally adjusted the brightness and contrast on my monitor to make it bearable.

Even after 14 years, I somehow still fall for it every time. Well done, neo-geniuses!

I think it's hilarious! Great way to poke fun at the transition that everyone has been complaining about.

Like "here you go! jumpstart is everywhere muahahahaha"

I'm honestly glad to see that they still have a sense of humor despite all the negativity

Very true....... buuuuuut on the same note, I think that if they're going to take the time to do this elaborate prank, maybe a little time could also be taken just to fix some of the tiny, individual problems that never seem to get fixed. :-P

Either way, it was really funny!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.